Psycho - Taehyung Oneshot

I woke up to find immense pain in my neck....he did it again...I didn't know who he was but he came in every night....and left hickeys on my neck....I always closed the doors and windows but he still found a way to get in. 

I got up and covered them with some foundation and left for work. 

It wasn't that I liked his hickeys...I hated it...I complained to the police about it as well...but they all just took it as a joke no one believed me... 

After work I headed back home...I had immense pain in my head and while I was walking back a boy came to me with a plastic bag. 

Boy - Here you go noona, a man bought it for you at the medical store. He told me to give it to you. He was in a hurry. 

I looked in and found medicines for headache and fever in it. It was him again. 

I couldn't help but smile at the boy as I saw him leave, I felt just a tinge bit happy knowing someone actually cared for me...someone knew I existed. But he couldn't just leave hickeys every night...It was not right...I would like to meet him someday. 

After Two days my headache and fever had gotten better and today night I was travelling to the near by grocery store to buy some ramen for myself.

I was walking as I someone pulled me inside a street. 

His hand was one my mouth so I couldn't scream. 

I started moving around trying to get out of his grip, But I stopped when I heard sobs coming from behind....He slowly let go of me and I didn't run...I turned back and saw a man, his hair was partially covering his eyes and his beauty was ethereal...

I turned back and saw a man, his hair was partially covering his eyes and his beauty was ethereal

I looked at his hands as I saw blood on them...I turned to the side and saw my manager...lying on the floor dead...

I immediately moved back, looked at the man with widened eyes. 

Y/n - why? --did you --do that? 

Taehyung  - He hurt you right? --he made you stay overtime---so he--could--touch--you--Your--mine.

Y/n - I stuttered, "You're a psycho" 

I started moving back when he pulled me back and rested his head on my shoulder. 

Taehyung - I'm Taehyung. The one you hate. I bought the medicines for you. I left hickeys on your neck every night. I--just please--don't be-afraid of me--I didn't want anything to happen to you--so I had to do it. 

Y/n - Why--I please just stay away from me. 

Taehyung - No y/n please--your the only one I have-no one cares for me they don't even know I exist...

I turned my head and looked into his eyes...We were the same...running away from our fears...

I held his hand and ran. I bought him to an alley...and stood in front of him as I pressed my body unto him. I was trying to hide from my stepmom. As I saw that there was no one. I left his hand was about to take him to my house when he pulled me closer and brushed his lips against mine...

He slowly moved to the right and pecked my cheeks. 

Taehyung - I love you... 

I slightly smiled at him and pulled him with me. 

I saw no one home. I gathered my courage and opened my step mom's cupboard and took all her money...She had a lot of money she got from playing with guys and stealing other people's money. 

Y/n - take your shirt off. 

Taehyung - That desperate huh babygirl-- 

Before he could continue I pulled the T-shirt off him and pushed him on the couch...he smirked while looking at me. 

I ran to the bathroom and got some hot water as I sat next to him and slowly started treating the wounds on his stomach. 

He threw his head back when my hand touched his abs and I tried pushing away the thoughts of him being shirtless in front of me. 

I quickly removed all the blood from his hands and helped him put on one of my oversized T-shirts. 

Taehyung - Smells just like you... 

I slightly blushed hearing his works as I packed up the stuff and booked us a cab. 

We got in and Taehyung saw the driver looking at my chest, his hands clenched and I looked at him to see his eyes red. 

I got scared and tried to think about how I could stop him from losing control. 

I couldn't think about anything except for this now. 

I got on his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. 

His eyes widened but he immediately responded to my kiss. 

I ran my hands through his hair as he moaned. 

We finally pulled apart and I shyly sat back in my place...

He suddenly put his head on my lap and said. 

Taehyung - Do it again--run your fingers in my hair. 

I smiled and did what he told me. 

As I was doing that he bought his face closer to mine and said

Taehyung - "Your mine only mine...I want to live with you my entire life...I want to impregnate you...I wanna wake up every morning having you beside me...I wanna have a family with you " 

"I belong to you, and you belong to me....always" 

Author - Hey guys I know this is a pathetic ff...The concept is good but it was very rushed this could have easily been a good 2000 work story but I don't have time right now and I wanted to upload a one-shot for quite some time as I have been spending a lot of time writing "I still love you" :( :( Stay safe bunnies !! 

Love, 

Phoenix. 

Edit - I'm making a part 2 for this !!!!