23

*months later*

"Mrs. Jauregui, how do you handle the married life, mother life, soon to be expecting life, and soccer life? It seems like it'd be hard...mind elaborating on this for us?" The interviewer asked, Heather and Lauren glanced at each other before she answered.

"Uh, well...when you have great teammates," she nudged Heather, "and amazing friends there is always someone looking out for a kid or the wife. But, it's not easy to be married and still want to be a semi or pro soccer player, especially when kids get involved. So for me, I actually be came an on and off, semi pro leaguer. I did actually get to play a full season which I was happy about, I was actually scouted for a pro team and some times in 9 or 10 years hopefully, I'll be playing for a great team. I mean I won't be young I'll be 30 or something like that, Jesus..." She chuckled shaking her head, "...but I'll be doing something I love...I just want what's best for my kids right now, and even the I might not take the offer, maybe I'll become a coach or something...but as you become a parent you know what's more important and what can wait. For me, my kids and my wife or more important and soccer can definitely wait. It's all about time management."

Lauren smiled at the interviewer who stopped her recording and smiled at Lauren.

"Thank you for speaking for sports illustrated. If you'd like to see your shots from today, you're more than welcome to." The lady smiled standing up. The two girls stood up and shook her hand before she left.

"Longest interviewer ever." Heather mumbled stretching. "And there is no way you'd be playing soccer at 37."

"You never know, 30 is old but it's young too. It's not like I said in 30 years when Kayli is married with kids of her own." Lauren chuckled as they walked out the office building. Lauren's phone started playing Camila's ring tone.

"Hey baby is everything ok?" Lauren asked answering the phone smiling.

"My water broke babe...Normani is taking me in now...it's what we've been waiting for, although you still didn't get to see the water break." Camila mumbled the last part.

"Well meet you there. Love you babe. Please tell Normani not to drive like a manic. She almost killed you last time, or at least that's what I heard." Lauren spoke and the two girls got into her new Camero.

"I'll make sure of it she is here though so I got to go. Love you bye."

"What's wrong?" Heather asked.

"It's time...she's on her way...let's head over there." Lauren smiled.

---
Camila was set up in her room, Lauren and the whole gang was there. Camila's parents along with Lauren's, eventually came and joined them. Taylor and Sofi ended up coming together.

"Where is Chris?" Lauren asked looking at her sister.

"Oh shoot, can I talk to you about him?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, sure." They stepped out into the hall away from everyone.

"What's going on?"

"Well, I don't want this to ruin your day, but I know Chris isn't going to tell you, but...the reason you and Brad weren't the parents of Harley was because Chris was. He explained to me that he did end up cheating on Camila and that him and Mandy met at some bar he snuck into. After you left for college and he broke up with Camila because she was leaving. All those things happened with you and Brad. I guess Brad didn't come inside of her. She gave you a suck off or what ever but then she came to Chris, and they had unprotected sex. She got pregnant and never spoke to him again, I guess that's how and why...Mandy tried to frame you. I don't think Chris is going to come, and that's why Harley favors you a lot. Chris doesn't want to see you because I told him I was going to tell you. Sorry." Taylor sighed.