15

When Lauren was upset the whole world was nonexistent to her. She didn't have any motive to do anything. Either go for tiring runs or long walks through Downtown Miami. She was mute, she felt as though the world didn't deserve to hear her raspy voice or her infectious laugh. Lauren's depression could last a day if it wasn't something as big as this. The one woman she looked up to, the one woman she could go to for anything was gone and she didn't have a chance to have a proper goodbye. If Lauren didn't love her Abuela so much she's skip the service just to be far away from her parents. She couldn't dare look them in the face and be happy, she couldn't handle the pain and betrayal. Lauren had not a single clue her grandmother was sick. She felt bad that Kayli would never be able to meet her.

Knowing the soccer players personality she put this whole thing on her shoulders. Beating herself up for not keeping in touch would that side of the family. Not keeping touch with her uncles and aunts. Lauren never really liked her mom's side, she only really loved her grandmother. The wisdom she gave to Lauren. Lauren was extremely up set because her Abuela was the first person she came out to. Because even at thirteen, going through puberty with her below the belt problems she had no idea what she could have wanted. But she decided and told her first. Of course her grandmother was a bit upset but she understood the circumstances, and she accepted her. The last time Lauren had talked and seen her, was when she announced her engagement. She was happy her grandmother liked Camila and she felt Camila was welcome since her bestfriend approved.

Anjelica was Lauren's best friend. No, Anjelica is Lauren's bestfriend. No matter how near no matter how far Lauren still had her in her heart.
---
Lauren finally got in the house after a long run through the rain. She didn't care the weather it didn't stop her from running. She walked into the kitchen and noticed Camila cooked. Truth is Lauren hadn't eaten in three days. She can't bring herself to do it. She'd eat a small apple or something just to keep her blood sugar levels balanced but she couldn't eat a full meal. Not lunch, not breakfast, not dinner. Nothing. She'd been lying to Camila for the past three days when ever she'd ask if she liked what she cooked. Lauren give a faint yeah then walk away. Camila knew how to trap Lauren though.

The soccer player lifted the pot and moaned in hunger at her favorite cuban dish. It was simply rice and chicken but she loved it.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." Lauren muttered feeling her stomach ache and moan. Lauren decided it was ok to have a little. She grabbed a plate and got just a bit and sat down eating. Alone. She stared at the family portrait on the wall. Her Camila and Kayli. Her eyes moved to the frame of a 17 year old Lauren standing with her Grandmother. Anjelica talked the girl into wearing a dress that day and Lauren couldn't lie she liked the loose feeling and loved the black dress although it's been tailored and Taylor wears it not, she remembered that day perfectly. She did kind of hate that day also because her and Camila got into a fight about something stupid. She finished her plate and washed it putting it away so it look like she hadn't eaten. Camila knew Lauren wasn't eating, she didn't address her on it but she knew she wouldn't eat.

The brunette was now laying in her bed in a sports bra and underwear. She let her hands run up and down her stomach feeling how toned her muscles where but also how skinny she had gotten since she stopped eating. Lauren had no clue the soft movements got her lower self excited. She didn't care enough to hide anything so she let it happen once she realized it. She heard the door open and Camila walk in.

"Hey babe." Camila said softly looking at Lauren who was looking at her. Camila knew Lauren had been crying so much she couldn't anymore. Her eyes bloodshot red. The vibrant green she knew was dull. The skin around her eyes swollen and puffy. Her cheeks flushed. Her nose red.

"Hi." Lauren mumbled. Camila noticed Lauren's hard on and sighed.

"Pitching a tent there..." Camila said trying to make light of things.