20

The next few days had been hectic for Lauren and pretty stressful for Camila. She was finally on maternity leave from work. Kayli just started little league Softball so she was at practice all week and had games on the weekend. Lauren was trying to be able to play soccer soon after the twins where born. While Camila was trying to stop feeling like complete trash. The two girls where actually not together today. Camila was with Cassidy Ally and Dinah and Lauren with Heather Brad and Normani.

"What are we going to do?" Lauren questioned looking at the other girls and Brad.

"We could go paintball?" Brad suggested.

"That sounds fun to be honest with you." Heather spoke.

"Don't you have to sign up for that? Like in advance?" Normani asked.

"I know a guy." Brad spoke pulling his phone out.

"Is that even legal?" Heather chuckled looking at him.

"To own a bunch of pain ball guns? And a big back yard...I'm sure it is." Brad laughed looking at her.

"Sassy ass." Heather scoffed shaking her head.

"Well you asked a dumb question." Brad mumbled.

"Ok children let's stop fighting." Lauren spoke up. "Call your guy. If he says no we can always go laser tag."

"That seems fun." Heather smiled.

"I'm texting my friend now. He said, come on over, do you have enough players for an even team?" Brad questioned.

"Two on two. Me and Heather versus you two?" Lauren questioned.

"Oh Lauren come on! We've know each other longer!" Normani groaned. "Not to mention we da-"

"Ok damn Mani! Me and you versus them. We promised to never talk about our past relationship...ever." Lauren spoke, annoyed.

"It's the only way I get you to do what I want." Normani smirked. Lauren punched Normani in the arm got a small whimper out of her.

"Shut up mani." Lauren said irritated. Normani pushed Lauren and she lost her balance falling off the chair. Everyone but Lauren started laughing. She got up and sighed sitting back down.

"At this point I just want to get drunk." Lauren mumbled.

"Aw is wittle Lauren bitter?" Normani mocked. She laughed afterwards and relieved another hit in the same spot but harder. "Ok. Damn I'll stop."

"Thank you." Lauren smiled.

"Alright. Let's go do this." Brad spoke aloud.

•••

"The fact that me and Cassidy have to walk slow for the pregnant is kind of annoying." Dinah spoke looking back at Ally and Camila.

"Dinah...it's not easy. You know that." Ally spoke looking at her. The younger girl shrugged and looked back at Cassidy.

"So, Laur wants to go back to Paris..." Camila mentioned.

"Seriously?!" Dinah asked excited.

"Yeah. It's kind of hits close to home for us considering..." Camila spoke smiling.

"Yeh. It was when I became a captain." Dinah smiled looking at Camila.

"Of a team?" Cassidy questioned.

"No. The SS Camren set sail in Paris and I became the captain." Dinah smiled.

"You have a ship?" Cassidy asked confused. Camila Ally and Dinah laughed allowed before the eldest spoke up explaining everything.

"She doesn't have a literal ship," Ally giggled, "Camila and Lauren's names put together is Camren, that's Dinah's ship and she's the captain apparently."

"Oh...like a ship name...like Louis and Harry from one direction is Larry. Got it!" Cassidy smiled.

"Yeah. You got the hang of it." Dinah smiled. They walked into a store and instantly got lost in the sales and clothes.
•••

"Look at this!" Lauren cringed touching the small welt as she walked into the living room.

"What?" Camila questioned pulling Kayli's hair into a ponytail. She looked at the red and swollen circle on her wife's arm.

"How'd that happen babe?"

"After me and Normani switched teams she cornered me and shot the shit out of my arm with the paint ball gun." Lauren groaned grabbing Kayli's softball bag.

"Aw, ice it up. You'll be fine." Camila smiled finishing up Kayli's hair.

"Little Jauregui where's your jersey?" Lauren asked looking at Kayli walking around with just her compression shirt on.

"In my bag. Mommy told me when you played you would always go to games with just this on then put your jersey on." Kayli smiled.

"I played a long time ago. Damn Camz must have been stalking me from the get go huh?" Lauren chuckled putting Kayli's visor on her head.

"I was in love with you since 8th grade. So yes." Camila chuckled pulling her jacket on.

"Well things worked out huh." Lauren smiled.

"Sure did." The shared a quick peck before heading out to Kayli's first little league game.

---

I think in the next chapter I'll fast forward a little bit. ❤️

This was more of a fluffy kind of friend chapter. But yeah...hehehe ☺️

Want something specific to happen in the story? Want to give me ideas? Or even want to know what's in store for the story? Send me stuff @ ask.fm/cxtine98 ❤️