2

"So how are you and Brant?" Lauren questioned looking up at Heather who was working the bar.

"We broke up last month. I'm single." Heather replied wiping the counter off.

"That sucks." Lauren sighed.

"You seem stressed what's going on?" She questioned leaning on the bar with her elbows.

"Me and Camz haven't you know had sex since Kayli was born because Kayli always interrupts. I know Camz and I are both frustrated everytime we try to get Dinah or my mom to take her for the night she throws a fit and ends up staying. I asked my mom what I should do and she said Kayli is trying to figure out which parent she's going to be closer too by doing this she pulls one of us away from each other long enough to grab there attention. I don't get it. I just want to be able to touch my fiancé with out interruptions." Lauren sighed swirling the drink in her cup around.

"You could always go to a strip club." Heather shrugged.

"I'm not cheating three months before the wedding. Besides you Ally and Normani are throwing me my bachelorette party. Then the next day Dinah Normani and Ally will throw Camila's. Maybe I'll get laid after hers. Please please get her drunk enough to fuck someone like me." Lauren joked sipping down her drink.

"What do you even want to do for your party? Something simple I'm guessing. What about your friend Brad? Can't he do something?" Heather asked. Lauren scoffed at the sound of his name.

"Me and Brad aren't bestfriends anymore. We aren't even remotely friends. We had a huge fight the summer I left for college haven't talked to him since." Lauren shrugged looking at Heather.

"Someone can hold grudges. It must have been big." Heather said fixing a drink for another customer.

"It was. Apparently Mandy, was dating me and having sex with him on the side. Had no clue they knew each other. He comes yelling at me saying that I stole Mandy and yeah let's just say I didn't take my meds that morning." Lauren punched the air and shook her head.

"You guys actually fought." Heather raised a brow.

"He barely got to hit me. But yes. Basically." Lauren shrugged. "But back to me being frustrated. I've never jacked this much before." She sighed resting her arms on the bar.

"How many times have you in the past week?" Heather asked concerned.

"At least ten times. I'm sure Camila's having her own fun too. We don't have time to do it to each other so we do it to ourselves. God our relationship is sad." Lauren chuckled shaking her head.

"Maybe after you guys are married you can figure things out. Anyways how's soccer going?" Heather asked.

"You're on the same team as me how do you think it's going?" The green eyed girl chuckled. They fell into small talk about soccer for a while until Lauren's phone rang.

"Hang on." Lauren said answering the call. "Hey baby."

"Hey. Did you get Kayli from school?" Camila asked sort of out of breath.

"Uh. No she said she had soccer practice today it should be over in an hour or so. I told her coach to call me when it's almost over." Lauren replied taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh ok. Don't forget please....I miss you." Camila sighed leaning against her car.

"I miss you too. Are you on your way home?" Lauren questioned smiling softly hearing her fiancés voice.

"No...I have a meeting with Kayli's teacher. Oh shit you need to be at this too. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you so much has been going on." Camila groaned.