21

Time went by fast for the married couple. They had an exact date to when the twins where going to be born. The doctor said around August 4th or 5th. Depending on when Camila goes into labor. Right now the old gang stood in the airport getting ready to head to Paris. Just as Lauren planned. Lauren was getting everything together while Camila and Ally rested together because being pregnant was no easy task. Kayli and Tyler asked Dinah endless questions and the Polynesian girl thought she was going to go insane if she heard why come from their mouths again.

"Hey I have a game we can play, the quiet game. Between you two only I'll watch. The first one who talks is out. Ready go." Dinah spoke sighing in relief when they both stopped talking.

"Dinah don't be mean." Camila spoke chuckling.

"I couldn't do it anymore. Gosh." Dinah groaned. Tyler climbed into her lap and Kayli sat beside them.

"Kayli looks a lot like Lauren." Ally spoke noticing the two's similarities.

"She only has my hair color and I'm ok with that." Camila chucked.

"Look at them..." Ally smiled in adoration watching Kayli walk over to Lauren and holding her hand. They watched Lauren bend down and listen to what she had to say. They watched Lauren give the five year old a piece of gum and instantly take her hand again.

"Yeah. She's a Lauren girl hopefully the twins love me more." Camila laughed smiling at Lauren and Kayli who where walking over towards them.

"Everything's settled and we should be boarding in a bit." Lauren spoke smiling at everyone.

"Kayli, you lost the game you went to talk to Lauren." Tyler spoke smiling.

"So?" The younger girl shrugged.

"Those two..." Camila smiled resting her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"Wait where is Normani?" Lauren asked noticing her absence.

"I went to the bathroom. Did I miss something?" She spoke walking in front of them and taking her seat between ally and Dinah.

"No you didn't just wondered where you went." Lauren spoke.

"This isn't fair. Camren and You two. Ugh where's my loving lover?" Dinah groaned.

"You have your son." Lauren laughed.

"Tyler go hit Aunty Lauren." Dinah spoke.

"No! Are you kidding me? I'll get in trouble." Tyler whined.

"I....ok nevermind." Dinah sighed.

"Last time he hit me I pushed him over and he knew never to hit me again. That's why he won't do it. But Kayli, she'll hit you...and it hurts. Right mani?" Lauren questioned remembering the time Normani complained about being hit by the five year old.

"Mhm."

•••

After a few hours of sitting in the plane they safely landed in Paris.

"It feels good to be back." Lauren smiled, she adjusted Kayli on her hip and walked off the plane with Camila behind her. Normani was helping Ally our and Dinah was carrying Tyler who was sound asleep.

"It feels good for these too to finally be sleep." Dinah mumbled. Lauren let out a small laugh and nodded in agreement. They got their bags from baggage claim and heading out to the rental car's Lauren had set up. The green eyed girl made sure they stayed in the same hotel they did from soccer and Camila and her have the same room, which was surprisingly easy to book. Dinah roomed with Normani and Ally this time, but Tyler and Kayli where with Lauren and Camila.

"This brings back so many memories. So many..." Camila spoke walking out onto the balcony. Lauren was laying Kayli down, so she could finish her nap, Tyler right beside her. The green eyed girl joined her wife on the balcony and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"Im thinking bout how, people fall in love in mysterious ways....maybe its all part of a plan..." Lauren sung softly in Camila's ear. "I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, hoping that you'll understand...but baby now." Lauren hummed the rest in Camila's ear and kissed her neck softly.

"I love you so much..." Camila spoke softly.

"And Camila, I love you more than anything in the world." Lauren smiled. Camila finally turned around to meet Lauren's eyes.

"I want to reenact our first date." Camila said softly.

"I can make that happen." Lauren smiled licking her lips. Camila connected their mouths sliding her arms around Lauren's neck. The forgot there was children in the room and didn't care if the sound of them kissing was loud or even disturbing. They enjoyed each other's taste. Lauren needed to be closer. She desired to be meshed into Camila. She tugged on the girls waist and groaned. When she pulled back she looked down between them.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked.

"Them...they're cock blocking me." Lauren pouted. Camila started laughing and kissed Lauren's lips again.

"Don't be so bitter." Camila mumbled smiling. Camila slipped her hand under Lauren's shirt to rub the slightly rose up skin since she had a tattoo on her side.

"I forget I have that there sometimes." Lauren said sweetly loving the touch from her wife.

"You got it during a hard time in your life and you forget about it?" The brunette asked.

"Well my life got better because my guardian angel saved me." Lauren said softly.

"Aw, Stop Lauren..." Camila blushed.

"I love you so fucking much. You saved me I'm not even lying to you babe. I mean even though we weren't really around each other while I was in therapy and stuff but you'd call me and I wouldn't answer because I don't know why I wouldn't answer but the voice mails you'd leave me. Id listen to your voice and..." Lauren looked down her voice trailing off, "....and Id think about what could have been and the happy thoughts I envisioned would make me smile and feel better. When Mandy came around I thought of you, every day she came by to be with me I thought it was you. I was so in love with the thought of you anyone who was in my life in an intimate type of way was seen as you. I was crazy for you and I still am. Nothing is going to change that. I swear." Lauren finished speaking and Camila's deadpan face turned into a huge face eating grin.

"Babe I love you so much." Camila smiled, she pulled Lauren in for another longing kiss and Lauren sighed into it.

"I just wanna do this for ever." Camila mumbled.

"With me...admit it..." Lauren spoke softly.

"Yeah."

----
This fic is too happy for me right now lmao. But they'll be reenacting their first date in the next chapter. I won't update again until next week. I'm on vaca so yus. Follow me on Twitter to keep up with what I'm doing. @Caminahstaco ☺️