╰┈➤ ❝ [ɴᴇᴡ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N sat there on the steps of the Time Theatre, holding her head in her hands. She let out a heavy sigh, screwing her eyes and forcing a few tears down.

She had let 'He Who Remains' get to her, just like he wanted her to and she had played by his game. The cost was to loose both Loki and Sylvie.

Dread consumed her from the inside out. Everything He Who Remains had told her about the Goddess of Destruction. And if whatever he said was right, and He wasn't overseeing the Timeline anymore, the entire universe would be at stake.

With a determined huff, Y/N got to her feet and made her way out of the Theatre, walking down the corridors of TVA. Minutemen were running everywhere, apparently waiting for instructions.

Y/N headed to the archives section of the library, given that she and Loki had spent a lot of time with Mobius and Beulla there.

"That's what, 63 branches in this unit alone?" Mobius was looking at the analysis on a TemPad with B-15.

"Does he want us to just let them all branch?" B-15 looked up at him in confusion.

"At this point, how are we gonna stop it ?"

"We can't !" Y/N shouted, panting from her long stroll.

Mobius and B-15 turned to her, surprised by her appearance.

"It's done, Mobius. We made a terrible mistake," She strode towards them, "We freed the Timeline. We found Him. At A Citadel at the End of Time. He's terrifying! He planned everything," They tried to intervene, but Y/N didn't let them and continued to ramble, "Someone is coming. Countless different versions of a very dangerous person. Along with my own! And they're all set on war—"

"Take it easy. You're an analyst, right ?" Mobius nodded, "What division are you from?"

"What?" she frowned at them and then started to look around, "Wait, where's Beulla? And where is Loki?"

"We don't know any Beulla or Loki that works here," Mobius shrugged; Even B-15 didn't seem to recognize her.

She did a double take at the statues by the centre of the facility, feeling her heart drop to her stomach as she shuddered quietly.

The Timekeepers weren't there anymore. In their place, a huge statue of the 'He Who Remains'. Looking way more terrifying than when she saw Him a couple of minutes ago.

If He was in control now, then it meant that the Goddess of Destruction was unleashed, and there was no going back now.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════