╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʟᴇꜱ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Mobius and Beulla led Loki and Y/N into a room and walked forward to a table where a small projector was set up.

"For the record, this does feel like a killing-me kind of room," Loki thought aloud.

"Not big on trust are you?" Beulla raised an eyebrow.

"Trust is for children and dogs," Loki took a few steps forward, following Y/N, "There's only one person you can trust,"

"Yourself?" Mobius prompted, "I like it. Slap it on a t-shirt."

Several pixels appeared in front of the room on the screen and arranged themselves into the logo of TVA.

"If the TVA really oversees all of time, why haven't we heard of you until now?" Y/N asked.

"Because there wasn't a need for you to," Beulla answered, "You always lived within your set path."

"I live in whatever path I choose," Loki growled in frustration.

"Sure you do," Mobius nodded along, "Okay, come and have a seat,"

But Loki didn't do as told and charged towards him, but Mobius pulled out the Time Twister and made the God of Mischief return to his original place.

"I told you time works differently in the TVA," Mobius repeated, "Come on, sit down. You too, Y/N. Let's get into this."

Loki slowly followed Y/N and sat on one side of the table beside her while Mobius and Beulla sat on the opposite.

The God of Mischief crossed his arms and glared at the two TVA agents with unwavering stature.

"If looks could kill," Mobius grinned at him.

"What do you want from me?" Loki inquired.

He inhaled deeply, "Well, let's start with a little cooperation, like Y/N here."

Y/N smirked at Loki, making him roll his eyes. In all honesty, Y/N had no clue what was going on and she didn't know if she could trust Mobius and Beulla. But if it meant that she could get on Loki's nerve, she'd do it without a second thought.

"Not my forte," Loki responded.

"Yeah, betraying is," Y/N completed, "Especially stabbing in the back,"

"At least I'm not a coward like you," he grumbled at her, "Running away from your past like a scared puppy."

"Remind me, who got their ass kicked in New York, and got slammed on the ground by the Hulk?"

"Okay, guys," Mobius tried to make peace between the two.

"You don't know anything about me," Loki turned to him.

"Maybe I'd like to learn," he shrugged, opening a can of soda, "Beulla and I specialize in pursuit of Variants," he paused to take a sip.

"Like myself?"