╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴀʟɪᴏᴛʜ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N, Loki, Sylvie, Classic Loki, Gator Loki, Kid Loki, Beulla, and Mobius, were standing on the top of a raised land of meadow, staring at Alioth in the distance.

"Okay, so what's the next move?" Mobius asked aloud.

"The TVA needs to be brought down," Sylvie replied, "We don't know who created it or where they are, but that thing out there does. When it hit me earlier, I linked to it. It was brief, but I caught a glimpse of something, and I think if I can get close enough to it, I can enchant it, and it's gonna take me to whoever's behind all of this," she passed the TemPad to Y/N.

Y/N stared down at it for a few moments, looking up at the raging cloud, "I'm staying,"

"So am I," Loki followed without missing a beat; Beulla and Mobius turned towards the two, surprised at their statement.

"Y/N, Loki, I don't know if this is gonna work," Sylvie reminded the warrior.

"You go, we go,"

She handed the TemPad to Mobius, who took it with a proud, but also sad smile.

"It's happening, guys," Kid Loki pointed ahead, "The branch will be right out there,"

"I'll give your regards to Renslayer," Mobius told Sylvie.

"Oh, please do," She rolled her eyes with a small smirk.

"You boys want a ticket out of here?" Beulla spun over to the Loki variants.

"What? No," Kid Loki declined, "We're staying here,"

"This is our home," Classic Loki added and Gator Loki growled in agreement.

"Are you sure?" Loki asked, "What about Alioth?"

"We've survived this long. We know what we're doing,"

"Loki, you're gonna need this on your journey," Kid Loki summoned a golden dagger and held it out to him, "Go on," he insisted when Loki stared at him.

"Good luck," Classic Loki told the trio as Loki summoned sword holder onto his back and slid the dagger into it, "I hope you find what you're looking for,"

Y/N nodded at him with a smile and watched them walk away from them. She waved back at Kid Loki when he did so.

"Looks like you guys got away in the end," Beulla remarked as a Temporal Door appeared behind Sylvie, which would lead them to the TVA.

"I always do," Loki smirked.

"What will you guys do at the TVA?" Y/N questioned the two.

"Burn it to the ground," Mobius replied nonchalantly, making Sylvie smile, "Thanks for the spark. Well, see you later, Loki," he held out a hand to shake in farewell.