╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʟʟ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N, Sylvie, and Loki struggled against the guards that were restraining them and dragging them down the corridors of the TVA with Mobius and Beulla in the front.

Sylvie was taken down another hallway to the left, away from Y/N and Loki as she managed to spare a glance at the pair.

Y/N was too was towed away from Loki and Mobius into a different corridor.

"No, where're you taking her?!" Loki grunted at the guards, trying to break free.

Beulla walked along with the guards holding Y/N, "Nice to see you again, Y/N,"

"The pleasure's all mine," she huffed, "I thought Loki and I were going to be taken to the same Time Theatre,"

"Oh please," Beulla rolled her eyes, "So that you guys can pull off another Time Collar incident as you guys did with B-15. Yeah, I'll pass on that," she added with a huff.

The warrior stumbled as she was forced down the stairs by the guards having a firm hold on her, "You betrayed me!"

"You betrayed me!" Beulla retorted.

"Oh, give me a break!"

"You give me a break!"

The doors of the Time Theatre opened and Beulla led the way into it, "You know, it hit me that you're really not the noble, reputable Valkyrie,"

"Oh, yeah," Y/N rolled her eyes as she was guided to the center of the Theatre, "What am I, then huh? A double agent? A back-stabbing traitor?"

Beulla shook her head, operating a device in her hand, "Just a bit of a bitch, and a very bad friend. I thought I could trust you,"

Y/N's expression softened at this as she stared at her in silence, at a loss for words.

"That's right," she glared at her fiercely, "Chew on that. It's ready," she told the guards holding the warrior firmly.

"No, no," she took several steps back, causing the guards to come back with her, "What's this?" she stared at the red Time Door in front of her.

"You'll see for yourself,"

"Beulla! Don't—"

"Alright," Beaulla conceded, "What do you wanna say so desperately?"

"The TVA is lying to you," Y/N spoke truthfully.

But Beulla chuckled as though it was a joke, "Put her in,"

Y/N was pushed in roughly as she stumbled on her feet and the door closed behind her just when she turned around.

"Asgard?" She looked around at the familiar room of her cottage on her home planet.

"There you are!" Paul, Y/N's father, was standing at the doorway between the hall and the kitchen.

"Dad?" Y/N frowned, "Hi,"

"You're a coward," he took several threatening steps forward to reach her.

"Huh?" she squinted her eyes at him, trying to recall when he had used those words at her.

"Pathetic little excuse for a human being," he pushed her back roughly by her shoulder, causing her to stumble back.

"Ouch," she muttered sarcastically.

"I hope you know that you're a failure. A disappointment. And you always will be. You killed your mother, for crying out loud," he strode past her out of the house, slamming the door shut.

"Okay, I see what it is," Y/N said aloud, looking around "A bad memory prison. Really?"

"There you are," Paul was once again by the doorway between the hall and the kitchen.

"You're a coward. Pathetic little excuse for a human being," he pushed her back, "I hope you know that you're a failure. A disappointment. And you always will be. You killed your mother, for crying out loud," he walked out of the door yet again, the door slamming shut.

"A Time loop," Y/N grumbled, "Exactly what I needed,"

"There you are," Paul walked over to her from the kitchen, "You're a coward. Pathetic little excuse for a human being—"

"Okay, Dad. Hold up," Y/N held up her hand to stop him.

"I hope you know that you're a failure. A disappointment. And—"

"And I always will be, yeah, yeah. I know," she nodded along, "Now listen carefully, you are a reconstruction of a past event, created by the organization that controls time. I need you to help me escape, okay?"

Paul stepped closer to her; he watched her for a few moments, his unreadable expression slowly morphing into one that of rage, "You carry the burden of killing your mother. What makes you think I'll help you,"

Y/N stared at the wall in front of her blankly, taking deep breaths to force her father's sentences out of her mind.

This Time Loop went on and on several times until Y/N kneeled on the floor, holding her hands over her ears.

"There you are," Paul walked towards her.

"Dad, please," Y/N looked up at him, "That's enough. I beg you,"

He slowly came to a stop in front of her.

Y/N's pursed her quivering lips, "Yeah, I'm a coward. I know. I know," she nodded vigorously, "I'm scared of my own mind. I'm sorry I killed mom and that I'm not the daughter you deserve,"

Paul sighed, holding out a hand to help her up. Y/N accepted it, hauling herself up from the floor.

"I hope you know that you're a failure. A disappointment. And you always will be," he scowled at her with disgust, walking towards the door, "You killed your mother, for crying out loud,"

This time, the words had struck Y/N deeply. Her chest rose and fell due to shallow breaths as she tipped her head back and closed her eyes, letting a tear leak down her temple.

She blinked swiftly when the door snapped shut, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Okay Y/N,"

The warrior looked up to see Beulla standing by the doorway of the kitchen, "You ready to talk?"

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════