╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʀɪᴀɴᴛ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Loki and Y/N were waiting outside Ravonna's office for Beulla and Mobius to get approval to execute the plan.

"We're on," Mobius nodded towards them as they got up and followed after the agents.

"We are doing some good work today," Mobius spoke up as they walked through a doorway.

"I thought so too," Loki said smiling at us.

"I'm tellin' you. You two actually help us catch this Variant, and who knows, my friends." Mobius walked up to his locker.

"What, good enough for a face-to-face with the Time-Keepers?" Loki suggested, leaning against the wall.

"He didn't say that," Beulla raised her eyebrows at him, pulling the door of her own locker open.

"One step at a time," Mobius sighed, closing the door of the locker after shoving his jacket in it.

"All right. One step at a time," Loki nodded.

He pulled out Loki's dagger and Y/N's Dragon Fang, "Just in case." He handed it to him.

"I've missed these," Y/N stared down at her Dragon Fang in a craving and longing manner as she felt the cold blade on her palm.

Loki was in awe, who too had missed his dagger, "Just don't these feel—"

"Absolutely not," B-15 snatched the weapons from the two in one swift movement, stuffing them into a locker in the far end, "Gather around for a briefing."

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

"Roxxcart is a vast superstore common to the era," B-15 began, " It consists of a series of sprawling sections, including a large warehouse. This warehouse is being used by civilians as a shelter tryin' to ride out the storm. Remember, this is a class ten apocalypse. While the Variant shouldn't know we're coming, he could be hiding anywhere and should be considered hostile," she informed, "So stay alert. Every time there is an attack, the Variant steals a reset charge. He's planning something. We just don't know what. So keep an eye out for the missing charges, and if you see a Loki, prune it," she turned her gaze to the God of Mischief.

"The bad Loki, preferably," Loki added importantly with a pursed smile.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

📍ALABAMA

2050
━━(•)━━

Walking out of the golden door, Y/N immediately held her hands above her head, given that it was raining heavily. Her clothes began to feel heavy as the rain drenched her clothes.