chapter 10

Y/n is losing his patience more and more.  His attacks become frequent and the resistance is getting desperate.  And out of desperation, comes foolish decisions.

Ironwood had team Rwby and Ruby's family  rounded up. Ironwood wanted to pull Y/n out and use Ruby as leverage. But he was a fool to think that would work. 

Ironwood places all of his chips on the table and has the resistance congregate to one open field. 

Ironwood has team rwby and family in the front.

Ozpin walks next to Ironwood.

Ozpin: This is a bad idea.

Ironwood: You have nothing better. This could be our chance to end this now.

Ironwood looks at Ruby who struggles against the two soldiers holding her in place.

Ironwood walks in front of her.

Ironwood: Call for him.

Ruby: What?

Ironwood: He'll come if you call him.

Ruby: *angrily* What makes you think that?

Ironwood: You're the only one to escape unharmed. There must be a reason for that.

Ruby stayed silent. Ironwood pulled out his revolver and pistol-whips Ruby across the face. Ruby coughs up blood.

Tai: You son of a bitch! I'll kill you.

Tai struggles but finds himself beaten down by the butt of a rifle.

Ruby spits blood out of her mouth.

Ironwood: Call for him!

Ozpin: James!

Ironwood points his revolver at Ozpin.

Ironwood: Stay out of this!

Ozpin finds himself outnumbered and has no choice.

Ironwood looks at Ruby and pistol-whips her again.  Ruby struggles to stay conscious.

Ruby: *whispers* Y/n.

Ironwood: Say it like you mean it!

Once again, Ironwood pistol-whips Ruby.  Ruby used the sudden jolt to scream.

Ruby: *screams* Y/N!  

On cue, the sky turns black. 

Y/n appears from the sky, about ten feet away from. The resistance.

He sees Ruby in her bloodied state. His look turned to an enraged one.

Y/n: *angrily* You'd dare?! 

Ironwood puts his revolver to Ruby's forehead.

Ironwood: If I even think you're up to something, I blow her head off.

Y/n laughs

Y/n: You don't know a damn thing, do you? 

Ironwood: I made something for this occasion. Currently my revolver bullets are laced with a painful poison. She'll die slowly and painfully.

Ironwood moves the revolver and points it at Ruby's stomach.

Y/n's eyes flash and he snarls.

Y/n: What do you want?

Ironwood pulls out another pistol and throws it at Y/n who catches it. 

Ironwood: You know what I want.

Y/n looks at the pistol. He points it at his own head and pulls the trigger.

He falls to the floor. Ironwood sighs in relief.

Y/n begins to laugh and everyone gets scared.

Y/n gets up and his wounds heal.

Y/n: Did you really think it'd be that easy?!

Ironwood: Don't move! I'll still shoot her!

Y/n: Seeing me dead must spark some Intresting memories, wouldn't you say so. Qrow.

Qrow looks down at the ground.

Ozpin: Qrow? You...you.

Qrow: I was the one that killed Y/n.

Tai: Qrow?! Why?!

Qrow: I saw this happening, thought I could stop it. Instead, I created it.

Y/n: You did! You really did. You get a warning and then fuck it up! Sounds right.

Ironwood: Damn you.

Y/n: Onto more pressing matters. *angrily looks at Ironwood* You. You have some nerve, hurting my gemstone.  Don't you know that it'll cost you?

Ironwood: Not while she's right here.

Y/n: About that. Look up.

Ironwood looks up and Jaune comes flying down at fast speeds and cuts Ironwood's arm off. 

Ironwood looks at his now missing robotic arm and has a look of shock.

Y/n appears in front of Ironwood.

Y/n: Die!

Y/n punches through Ironwood and takes his soul.

Y/n: There are worse fates than death.

The resistance stands ready. Velvet appears and soon the horde of demonic children do as well.

The soldiers holding Ruby let go and Ruby stands up.

Ruby: This is it, I need to end this.

Ruby rushes at blinding speeds towards Y/n. 

Y/n notices and smirks.

Y/n in head: Come to me, my love. And we'll be together for the rest of time.

Ruby slashes Y/n across the chest. Y/n smiles and teleports behind her. 

He goes for a strike but Ruby dodges and catches Y/n with her scythe, cutting him in half.

The halves become whole.

Y/n: You're getting better. Want to know a secret?

Ruby stays silent.

Y/n: Those silver eyes you have, burn my soul. If you want to kill me. You'll have to use them.

Ruby continues her fight. The end is here.

This story will have multiple endings.