Season 3 Episode 3

Story So Far
Drago, Lillie and Marnie have traveled to Spikemuth in a snowstorm and Lillie almost died and Drago had a little fun pretending to be evil meanwhile Lisa and Jasmine noticed something weald a rose tower so they went check it out and Chairman Rose meet them and reveled his plan Jasmine was install capsherd and Lisa tried to fight Rose but was struggling and the staff bound her with electric whips and Lisa cursed at Rose before getting knocked out.

The episode starts NOW!!!

We join our trio on their way to Spikemuth. When they finally arrived several team yell grunts stop them right in their tracks.

Drago: Ugh!!!!!!! these loudmouths again! I guess I'll have to pull their heads out of their asses.

Marnie: Let me handle this.

Drago: Alright, you do you.

Marnie stormed to the grunts and literally screamed like a howler.

Marnie: YOU LOUDMOUTHS BETTER LET US THROUGH BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR HEADS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: *whispers to Lillie* I know they're mean, but that was kind of harsh.

Lillie: But, you're traveling with-.

Marnie: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the trio walked up to challenge Piers he was pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piers: MARNIE, I GIVE YOU A TEAM OF PERFECTLY GOOD GRUNTS AND WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Marnie: THEY SCREWED EVERYTHING UP FOR ME AND MY MATES!!!!!! THOSE BRAINLESS, SPINLESS COWARDS DO NOTHING BUT BAR ME FROM BECOMING THE BLOODY CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!

Drago: Uh, I don't want to interrupt, but I'm gone be the champion. Not Marnie. At least she can be my second girlfriend.

Lillie: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!!?!?

Drago: Lillie, you're still my first girl! Marnie is my second. Geez!

Piers: Well, since you're both here I should give you the badge sis.

Marnie: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Drago: Seriously?!!?!? You're just gonna give us the badge like that? This is interesting. makes my job whole lot easier.

Suddenly Dragos phone rings.

Drago: I swear, if this is another scam call, I'm going to rip someones arms off! *picks up the phone* Hello?!??

Drago hears muffles screaming coming from the other end.

Drago: Hello, if you can hear me, I can't understand you? Try to remove something from your mouth.

Lisia: Drago, Help! MMMPH MMMPH MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!

Drago: Lisia, you there?!!?!?!? Lisia!!!!!!! *dialtones*

Drago: No, no, no!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lillie: Dragie, calm down!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago started to rage then feels Marnie's hand on his shoulders.

Marnie: DOn't worry. Everythin' will be fine. If she's captured. We'll get her back. Promise.

Drago:*calms down* Alright, let's get the badge and move on.

Peirs: Oh, no no no! You're not leaving here without a battle. My little sis doesn't have to battle me, but you do.