Season 2 Episode 3

Story So Far
Drago and Marnie arrive in Stow-in-Side and end up obtaining their fourth Gym badge. And after Drago defeated Bea, she kissed him on the cheek, much to Lillies anger. But Drago assured her they weren't romantically interested in each other, and then Lusamine called and told him that Faba betrayed the Aether Foundation and officially joined Team Skull. The 501st were sent there to handle the situation.

The episode begins NOW!!!!!!!

We join our heroes in the Stow-in-Side Motel, where Lillie was still pissed at Drago over Bea's kiss.

Lillie: She has no right to kiss you! I do!

Drago: Hey, you can't blame me for being attractive, girl!!!!

Lillie: Well, you could have turned it down!!!!!!

Drago: Well I didn't know it was gonna happen!

Marnie: Oi, Break it up you two!

Drago: Not until Lillie apologizes to me for being a filthy whore of a bitch!

Lillie: YOU STUCK UP HALF-WITTED SCRUFFY LOOKING NERF HERDER!!!!!!!

Drago: *sarcastically* Who's scruffy looking?

Marnie: Heh, good one.

Lillie soon calms down and feels bad for that insult.

Lillie: I'm sorry. I should never have called you that.

Drago: its fine. I'm sorry for what I called you.

suddenly the phone rings.

Drago: SERIOUSLY:!?!?!??! THAT IS THE 20TH TIME THE PHONE RANG?!?!? CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!!?!? *picks up* Hello?

Bea: What's up, bud?

Drago: Well, hello. I didn't expect you to call me.

Bea: Well, as you seem to like my Gym Challenge... would you be interested in learning Galar Karate?

Drago: Well, Im game. Anyone else?

Lillie: I don't know how to fight.

Marnie: Well, Im game. I think you will benefit enormously, Lillie.

Lillie: I don't know.

Drago: Give it a shot, Lillie. I've heard taking martial arts classes will help boost your confidence.

Lillie: Alright. I'll do it.

Bea: Well, I assume you all are in agreement.

Drago: Yes, We will be interested in taking martial arts classes.

Bea: Alright, you can join after you guys defeat Opal.

Drago: Alright, thanks Bea. *hangs up*

Drago: Alright guys, lets go to Ballonea Town.

As the trio embark to Ballonea Town, they encountered Team Yell.

Drago: Oh, great. These Lugnuts again.

Marnie: I told them to stay out of my way, but they didn't listen!

Team Yell Grunt #1: Well Well Well. What do we have here? Marnie traveling with softies!

Drago: Shut up.

Team Yell Grunt #2: Ohh, look at that little man, shaking in anger.

Drago: I said, shut up.

Team Yell Grunt #3: What are you gonna do with that sword? Oh wait, its not a sword, its a stick!

Drago: THAT'S IT!!!!!!! LET'S GO, MACHAMP!

Drago throwout Machamps Pokeball and slammed on his watch and transforms into Mege Lucario.

Lillie: Wait, I thought you can transform into aliens, but now you can turn into Pokemon?!?!?!??!?!!? and let alone, mega evolutions!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Marnie: Well, now you know.

Drago: Alright, lets do this!

Drago: AURA SPHERE!!!!!!

Drago launched his aura sphere in a similar fashion to Goku's Kamehameha and Machamp used close combat. The Team Yell grunts didn't stand a chance and most of them were killed.

Team Yell Grunt #3: Grrr! Retreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: Hah! You better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves, son!

Team Yell Grunt #4: We'll be back! We swear it!

Drago: When you get back, you'll wish you didn't come back.

With that the trio walk through the glimwood tangle without any issue, until they finally arrived in Ballonea Town.

Drago: Alright guys, lets rest up in preparation for the gym.

Lillie: Ok, I'm looking forward to snuggle with you.

The trio spend the rest of the day in the Ballonea Hotel. As everyone else drifted off to sleep, Drago had one personal thought.

Drago:*thinking* I'm gonna win this. The champion title is mine, and I'm gonna shatter Leons pristine record.

End OF Episode