Season 2 Episode 4

Story So Far
Drago Lillie and Marnie had made it to Ballonea Town after a battle with Team Yell Drago reveled that he can transform into Pokemon and their mega forms.

The episode starts NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

We join the trio as they leave the Ballonea hotel.

Drago: Oh, great! I'm gonna hate this gym.

Marnie: You said the same thing about the Motostoke Gym! What's so bad about this one?

Drago: *sighs* The questions and the Giant cake!

Marnie: Is there a cake in the gym.

Drago: It's Alcremies Gigantamax form! And her G-Max Move is G-Max Finale! And her move set includes Draining Kiss! I hate this gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marnie: Well, at least I don't have a disadvantage.

Drago: *sarcastically* Sure you do.

suddenly bead shows up out of nowhere.

Bede: Morning, all.

Drago: Jesus Christ! Do you not know not so sneak up on people like that?!?!!?!? I almost had a fucking heart attack, GODDAMNIT!

Bede: I wish you did. You'd be dead. AND I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR ASS ANYMORE!!!!!

Drago: YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW, PIG!!!

Drago slams down his watch and transforms into Mega Garchomp.

Bede: Wh-what is that Pokemon?!?!?! *takes out his Pokédex and tries to scan it*

Rotom Phone: Pokemon not native to Galar. Garchomp Mach Pokemon. Native to the Sinnoh Region. Fun fact, it can mega evolve and is owned by the the champion of SInnoh, Cynthia and-

Bede: SHUT UP, DEX!

Rotom Phone: OK. *powers down*

Drago: Well, looks like you're gonna be cut down to size! *powers up Dragon claw*

Bede: Grrr! I wish I had destroyed you back in Galar Mine 2!

Drago: You had your chance. Now DIE! *Charges at Bede with every intent to kill*

Lillie: Drago, Dont!

Marnie: Lillie, let him go! He's got this!

Drago: GYAHHH!

Drago used Dragon Claw but misses and Bede delivers an uppercut on his Jaw.

Drago: Ugh! Damn you.

Drago staggers slightly but recovers and uses Dragon Dance.

Bede: What's that move?!?!!?!?!?

Drago: It's called Dragon Dance! It raises up every single stat I have. Now, you're done! Dragon Claw!

Drago uses Dragon Claw and gave bede several gashes all over his face.

Drago: That was good. But I'm not done yet!

Bede: Please, spare me!

Drago: Not a chance! Earthquake!

Dragos earthquake made sure that Bede flew all the way to Chairman Rose's building, smashing through the windows of the Chairmans office!

Bede: ugh.

Chairman Rose: What in the world happened here?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Who did this to you?!?!!?!?!

Bede: Drago. *faints*

Chairman Rose: Really?

Oleana: Chairman, should I keep an eye on Drago for you?

Chairman Rose. Yes, After he gets his 5th gym badge. For I have a use for his powers. *chuckles evily*

Back at Ballonea Town

Drago: Finally, the asshole's gone. *Returns back*

Marnie: Well, that was awesome.

Drago: Naturally. *phone rings*

Drago: AGAIN WITH THE PHONE!!! CAN THIS STOP?!?!?!?! *picks up the phone* Hello.

Lana: Drago, Something's happened.

Drago: What is it?

Lana: We're coming to Galar with you.

Drago: What now?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Mallow: We don't feel safe in Alola, so we are moving to Galar permanently.

Drago: But what about your family resturant, and the sea?!?!?! And Kiawe has his farm to take of.

Mallow: Kiawes fine. And my father set up a restaurant in Galar.

Drago: Really?!?!?! Where?

Mallow: Well, right in the shopping district of Wyndon.

Drago: Well, you guys can live in my mansion, its right near the shopping district.

Mallow: Great! Can you meet us at the airport?

Drago: Hmm. I think I know someone who can meet you at the airport. He and his girlfriend are in Galar right now.

Mallow: Ok, thank you Drago. We're looking forward to seeing you. Now safe travels!

Drago: Ok, Bye. *hangs up*

Drago: Well, that was weird.

Lillie: Who was that?

Drago: You're not going to believe it, but-.

Drago then explains who called.

In the Studio

Director: Dude, stop! You're making a lot of stress here!

Drago: Well, It's my story, I can do whatever the fuck I want with it! So shut up and follow my orders! Or else you're fired!

Director: Fine.

SO Mallow and Lana ran in as fast as they can.

Mallow: Man, that took a long time to get here.

Lana: Tell me about it.

Jordonwolfboy9743&Shadwlight2784: Welcome to the Pokemon Galar Adventure Studio.

Mallow: Uh, who are you?

Jordonwolfboy9743: We are-.

Shadwlight2784: Other fan fictions creators that Drago invited to help with filming his story.

Mallow: Ok, that's just wierd.

Lana: Yeah, are we living in the present here? Or is this just a lie?

Drago: Don't worry guys, all this is real.

Lana & Mallow: This is insane!!!!!

End of Episode