Season 2 Episode 1

Story so far
Drago and Marnie have dominated their first three gyms and are making plans to go to Stow-on-Side to progress in their gym challenge. Drago got a call from Lana and Mallow, two of his old friends in Alola.

The Episode begins NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We find Drago, Marnie, and Lillie in their hotel room in the Motostoke Motel. They attended a Night to Shine Event hosted by Chairman Rose himself. Drago had a bad feeling about Chairman Rose and couldn't shake the feeling. 

Drago: Guys, something is going on with Chairman Rose, and I don't like it. I have a bad feeling about him.

Lillie: Don't worry about it. Chairman Rose is a great guy. He does a lot for the people of this land, based on what Marnie tells me.

Drago: When you two were talking, he kept smiling sadistically. It just rubbed me the wrong way. I think he wants to kidnap you!

Lillie: That's nonsense! He's very nice.

Drago: Ugh, For the love of God! Can you listen to me for one Goddamn second!?!?!?!?!!

Lillie: I am! You're delusional!

Drago: Well, I'm sending you back to Alola, and you ain't coming back!

Lillie: Please, don't send me back! I love you and I don't want us to be separated!

Drago: Ok, but just trust me about Chairman Rose. I think he's evil.

Lillie: I do trust you,Drago . But I think you've got it all wrong. Chairman Rose isn't evil.

Drago: Alright, but he just had that evil aura about him.

Marnie: You're overthinkin' it.

Drago: Marnie, you too?!?!?!? You really don't believe me, do you?!?!?!!?

Drago started to get angry and his body started to shake.

Drago: *in deep voice* I... WILL...... DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago draws his sword, a special sword with a purple handle and a silver blade resembling the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda.

Lillie: *freaking out* Is that the master sword?!?!!?!?!??!

Drago: Quiet, scum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marnie: *sighs* I don't want to do this, but let's do it!

Drago: *scoffs* Ha! You're pokemon don't stand a chance against me!

Marnie: Morpeko, use Aura wheel.

Morpeku uses Aura Wheel and it shocks Dragos blade and knocks him out of his trance.

Drago: GYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: *out of it* Ugh! What happened? Why do I feel like I've been hit by a fucking bus?

Marnie: You were actin' like a psycho so I had to take action.

Drago: Really? I don't remember shit.

Marnie: Really?

Drago: Yes, really! I don't remember a goddamn thing!

Lillie: LANGUAGE!!!!!

Drago: You're ruined the fucking moment!

Lillie: Then why did you act like a psycho all of a sudden?!?!!?!?

Drago: Oh, boy.

One painfully long explanation later...

Marnie: Goddamn.