369: The One Where Toni Comes Home

TONI POV:

I walk into the room. I see Cheryl. "Oh fuck." I whisper. She runs over to me and pushes me. "Fuck you!" She yells. "You left me!" She says trying not to cry. "You left me at my worse!" She pushes me again. "You abandoned me! When- when I needed you the most." She says crying. I look down. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "No you fucking aren't!" She tells me. "Cher-." She stops me. "No! I don't want to hear it from you!" She say pissed. "You left me! You weren't there!" She looks at me. "You were gone for 7 fucking years! You left me here for 7 years Toni! With no warning! None!" She yells in my face. "You never loved me!" She says quietly. "You just wanted the attention." She says pushing me again. "I love you." I whisper. "Then where were you?!" She ask practically screaming at me. "Huh?" She ask. "I couldn't say goodbye." I tell her honestly. "I didn't ask you why. I asked you where the fuck you have been for the past 7 good damn years!" She says pissed. "Where the hell have you been?" She ask quietly. "Vancouver." I whisper. "Why?" She ask quietly. "I know." She takes a step back. She looks at me. "Sweet Pea told me." I tell her. "He also told me she's dead, so I came home." I whisper. "Why didn't you tell me?" She ask quietly. "No one knew. I didn't want your mom to some how get it out of you." I tell her. "You didn't trust I wouldn't say anything?" She ask. "Wasn't worth the risk." I tell her. She nods. "But Sweet Pea could know?" She asks pissed. "I didn't tell him where I was." I answer. "Oh." I nod. I look at her. "I'm sorry." She nods. "I know." She whispers. She looks at me. "I've really missed you." I whisper. "I didn't sleep for a month."

I sit up in bed frantically. I gasp for air. I feel a hand on my back and I jump. "I have a gun!" I yell. I see it's Cheryl. "Do you actually?" She ask quietly. "Yeah it's in the nightstand." I tell her. "No one is coming after you." She tells me. I look at her. "You aren't gonna tell me to get rid of the gun?" I ask her. "Toni, I have a butcher knife under my mattress." I nod. "Fair enough."