228: The One With The Dream

TONI POV:

I walk down the hall and see Cheryl. I walk over to her and we immediately start making out. "I want your huge dick inside my tight pussy." I feel myself throbbing. I push her against the lockers and pick her up. She unbuckles my pants and I thrust into her. "Oh Cheryl!"

I wake up covered in sweat. I look down and I'm hard as a rock. I quickly grab a pillow and cover myself. I look over at Veronica and luckily she's asleep. I sigh. I really don't feel like jerking off in her bathroom so I roll over and kiss her neck. She slowly wakes up. "Round 2 this late at night?" I smile. "Is that ok?" She nods. She kisses me. I get on top of her and we make out for a bit. The whole time I'm not thinking about her. I can't get Cheryl out of my mind. I line myself up with Veronica and slide in. She moans quietly. I just want to get this over with and just thrust until we both cum. I lie next to her. "Can we actually have the blanket on us this time?" I ask pulling it over me and roll over so she's out of my view. I don't want to be this cold to her, I'm tired of pretending anymore and I don't know what else to do. I hear her do the same as me. I just lie awake.

NARRATOR POV:

Unknowingly both the girls lied awake all night with their backs turned to each other. Toni letting her love for Cheryl eat her away inside while pulling the poor Lodge girl along with her. Veronica thinking about how she knows this is the end of their relationship. Neither of them want to admit it though. It's to hard. Veronica knows Toni's heart is in a different place, there's nothing she can do as much as she tries.

TONI POV:

I look over and see Cheryl. I feel my heart skip a beat. What am I doing? I'm with Veronica! She walks over to me. "So, how was your night with Veronica?" Cheryl ask smiling. "Fine." I lie. "You ok?" I nod. "Yeah just didn't sleep well. I'm used to my bed." I say quietly. I feel a pair of arms rap around me. "Hey!" Veronica says as I turn her around. She kisses me. "What are you guys talking about?" She ask quietly. "You." I say smiling. "Hey do you want to go out tonight?" I ask quietly. "Yeah. Pops than maybe the drive in?" I nod. "I'll pick you up around 7." She smiles. "Ok. I'll be ready." She says before kissing me and going to class.

Veronica slides onto me and ride me. "I love you." She whispers. I smile awkwardly. "I love you too." I lie. I sit back against the back of my truck and let my mind wander. I think about Cheryl.

I lie Cheryl down on the blanket. "What if we get caught?" She ask quietly. "We'll be fine." I whisper thrusting into her.

I walk into the music room with Veronica. She starts kissing my neck. "Veronica!" I whisper. She smiles. "Veronica! We need to talk." I say pushing her off me. "What?" She ask concerned. "Veronica, I can't do this anymore. I can't even pretend to do this anymore." I say quietly. "What I thought we were happy?" I sigh. "It's not you." I say quietly. "I just can't do this right now." I add. "It's Cheryl isn't it?" I hesitate to say anything which is a huge mistake! "I heard you in your sleep the other night and last night you were completely out of it." I look down. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "Don't be, I can't control who you like." She whispers. "Can we try to stay friends at least? I do like you just not in that way." She nods. "I would like that." She smiles. "Also you should really try with Cheryl." She whispers. "You really think she'll take me?" I ask quietly. She shrugs. "Ask her out. See what happens the worst she'll do is throw her ice coffee in your face and scream at you." I look at her. "That was oddly specific." She nods. "I watched her reject Reggie so many times." I smile.

"I heard about you and Veronica." Cheryl says quietly. I look at her. "Yeah. It was too much for me right now." I say quietly. "What's going on?" She ask concerned. I take a deep breath. "I just wasn't feeling it Cheryl. I don't want to talk about it." I say quietly. "Is there someone else?" She ask. "For me or V?" I ask quietly. "For you, you did the same with Jughead and you ended up with Veronica soon after." I take a deep breath. "Yeah. There's someone else." I say looking into my locker. "Who?" She ask smiling. "You don't really know her." I lie. "Oh!" She says disappointed. "Well, maybe you can tell me over milkshakes at Pop's tonight?" She ask. "I guess." She smiles and walks away. "Wait! What time?" I ask realizing she didn't give me a time. "6!" I nod.