271: The One Where They Can't Have Sex

CHERYL POV:

I look at Toni. "Safe word?" I ask her. "Cherry or just say you want me to stop and I will immediately no questions asked." She explains lining herself up to me. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I nod. "I need verbal consent." She says quietly. I cup her cheeks. "I'm ok, I'm ready." I whisper. "I want to have sex with you." She nods. "Ok." She smiles and slides herself into me. I moan quietly. She thrust slowly. I really do not know what triggered in my mind but I for some reason immediately feel uncomfortable. Toni lucky feels it in me. "You ok?" She ask slowing down. "I'm sorry, I need to stop." She gets off of me. "Ok." I sit up and try to control my breathing. She grabs a sweatshirt and helps me put it on. "Hey! It's ok!" She smiles pulling me closer to her. "Let me get changed first." I nod as she grabs her boxers and a sweatshirt and puts them on. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "Don't be!" She says quietly. "It's overwhelming for you." She says moving hair of my face.

I walk into my apartment. "So how was your night with Toni?" Veronica ask. I jump a little and look at her. "It was good." I say quietly. "Did you guys finally have sex?" She ask smiling. "Not really." I say awkwardly. "I can't."
I whisper. "Something is seriously wrong with me! I want to! It's just to overwhelming!" I say sitting down on the couch. "We've been together for almost a year now and we haven't had sec yet. Toni said she would wait, but I didn't think she was serious." I tell her. "Well, clearly she will wait. Take that as proof that she understands what's going on with you and clearly loves you no matter what." She says quietly. I look at her. "You sure?" She nods. I lie into her.

"No, Cheryl I just want to know so it doesn't happen again!" Toni whispers grabbing my arm gently. "I honestly don't know." She says quietly. "I need to figure it out." She nods. "As much as I know you hate causing me pain, if it somehow helps us are you willing to walk through it with me?" I ask her. She nods. "If it'll help." I nod and take her hand. We go upstairs. We both take off our clothes. She grabs a condom and slides it on while I lie on the bed. "So how are we doing this?" She ask quietly. "Um we do what we did last night but I will stop you and try to direct you to do something different." She nods. "Ok, the safe word is Cherry if you need to stop completely." I nod. "You ok?" She ask quietly. "Yes." I nod taking a deep breath. She slides into me. "Can I kiss your neck?" She ask. I shake my head. She thrust slowly. I moan quietly. She looks at me. "Does this count as our first time?" She ask a quietly. I nod. "Ok." She smiles a little. "Where can I put my hands?" She ask quietly. "Hips." She nods. "I trust you enough!" I whisper cupping her cheeks. She puts her hands on my hips. She moans quietly. "Fuck!" She whispers. She starts to lean in more but I stop her. "Too much." She nods. "You ok?" She ask concerned. "Yes." I nod. "Good." She smiles. I feel a knot in my stomach. She sees that and nods. "It's ok. Let go." She whispers. I cum and she does to. She lies next to me. We both catch our breaths. She looks at me. "Was that the first time you actually had sex?" She ask quietly. I nod. "Yeah, you?" I ask. "No, but that was the first time it actually meant something to me." She says looking at me. "You ok?" She ask concerned. I nod. "This is completely off topic, but I'm thinking about going back to college." She says quietly. I look at her. "Yeah?" She nods. "I want to, not because everyone wants me to. I'm not going anywhere fancy, I just want to go to RCC and finish getting my credits and my Associates." I nod. "Do it." I say quietly. She looks at me. "You think it's a good idea?" I nod. "It'll give you something to do." I say quietly. She nods lying back into the pillow. "Yeah! It'll give me something to do." She says quietly. "I like that." She say trying to convince herself. "I'll help you through it this time." She nods. "Yeah! It'll be good!" She says smiling. "Now if you would excuse me, I need to go take my contacts out before we fall asleep." I say getting up. Luckily Toni has a thing for me to put my contacts in for when I'm here when I don't plan on staying over but do anyways.

TONI POV:

I look at Cheryl as she walks into the bathroom. After a few minutes she comes back in and lies down. I reach my arm out and she lies against me. I put the blanket over us and smile. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask quietly. "Not really." I nod. "Ok." I smile. I kiss the top of her head. "I love you." I say quietly. She looks at me and smiles. "I love you too baby." She says kissing me. "Can you come with me tomorrow to sign up for some classes?Because if I don't do it tomorrow I'm not gonna." She nods. "You ok?" I ask her. "Yeah just tried." She whispers.

I walk into the office. "Hi, I would like to sign up for some classes." I say quietly.