280: The One Where Cheryl Shows up

TONI POV:

I open the door and see Cheryl who looks clearly distraught. "It's late, what's wrong?" I ask concerned. This isn't the first time she's done this, so I'm not mad that she just showed up. "I came out to my mom." I take a deep breath. "Did she kick you out or something?" I ask quietly. "No, she was ok with it. I just didn't want to tell her yet." She tells me. I nod. "Come in." I whisper and we sit down on the couch. "So you came out to your mom, she was ok with it but you weren't really ready to sit her down and tell her?" She nods. "What happened to make her find out?" I ask quietly. "She found a picture of us." She says quietly. "Which one?" I ask quietly. "The one Veronica took." I nod. "The one where we're making out?" She nods. "I just wasn't ready for her to know." She says awkwardly. "Why aren't you at home?" I ask quietly. "I had work. I decided to come here to talk." I nod. "Beer?" I ask standing up. "No." I nod. "Do you mind if I get one for myself?" I ask her. "As long as you get me some water?" She ask smiling. I kiss the top of her head. "Of course." She tilts her head up and kisses me. I cup her cheeks and deepen the kiss. "I really want to be with you." She whispers putting her hand under my shirt and placing them on my abs. "Right now?" I ask quietly. She nods. "I just need to be touched by you." I nod and kiss her again.

I roll over and look at Cheryl. I smile and trace her tattoo. "Feeling better?" I ask quietly. She nods. "I'm not trying to kick you out but I have work first thing in the morning. Do you want me to drop you off at home or something?" I ask quietly. "You can stay! It's your choice." I whisper. "Can I stay?" I nod. "Yeah." I smile. "I just don't want to face my mom again. It's too awkward of a conversation." She looks at me. "It's ok!" I smile. She kisses me. "I love you." She whispers. I look at her. "I didn't-." I kiss her. "I love you too baby." I smile.

CHERYL POV:

I walk into the house. "You and Toni?" Mom ask smiling. I nod. "Yeah." I say quietly. "She treat you well?" She ask quietly. "Yeah." I smile. She nods. "You happy?" I nod. "Ok! Why didn't you want to tell me?" She ask quietly. "I wasn't really ready. I was planning on telling you I just needed to do it on my time." I whisper. She nods. "I'm sorry." I shrug. "It's ok." I say quietly. "I was just looking for some pictures of your brother-." I nod. "Mom! I know! You told me you were going! I just forgot I had some pictures of me and Toni in that box too!" I tell her. "I'm gonna be honest, I'm not 100% ok with this. But I don't want to make the same mistake with you that I did with Jason. I'm trying, and there will be times were I am ignorant and I want you to help me." She tells me. I nod. "Ok." I smile. "Also, come home at a reasonable hour next time." I smile. "Yeah! I'm sorry about that!" I say quietly. "Toni?" I nod. She smiles.

Idk what else to do with this one