Chapter 15: Another Different Day (1)

I woke up at the same time as every day, only this time I didn't get up and I stayed in bed thinking about what happened the night before.

I touched my lips with my hand, and remembered how Kushida stole my first kiss. I can't explain the feeling I felt but I can only assure you that I liked it.

My phone rang, it seemed that someone was calling me. I picked it up and saw the incoming call was from Horikita.

Ayanokouji: “Yes?”

Horikita: “You finally answered.”

Ayanokouji: "Huh?"

Horikita: "Forget it, missing classes and with the exam coming up is not normal for you."

Ayanokouji: "?"

When I checked the time, it was already noon. How could this happen?

Ayanokouji: "I have a cold. Sorry, did something important happen?"

Horikita: "Yes, Hirata dropped out of school."

Ayanokouji: "I need more details."

Horikita: "I'll visit you after school."

After I ended the call I saw that I had many missed calls, not only from Horikita. Kushida, Kei and my friends from the Ayanokouji Group had also called and sent messages. I'll talk to them later.

Being immersed in my thoughts about Kushida is causing me bigger problems, this time I didn't go to class because things like this always happen when I think about her. I think I really like Kushida.

I forgot something, Hirata dropped out of school. It's a problem, he was going to be the one who would be expelled if something happened in this exam and if we came in last place.

The best thing would be to use my immunity but I doubt that Horikita will accept it easily, Sensei's words about this immunity being useful in a future exam got him, surely she won't lose such an important resource as the immunity I have. We must avoid coming last in this exam, otherwise I will convince her to use my immunity.

I got ready and went out to buy food, after doing so I went back to my room. Walking through the hall, I found Kushida waiting outside of my room.

Ayanokouji: “Hello.”

Kushida: "Ayanokouji-kun you came, I knocked on the door and called you but you didn't answer, I assumed you weren't there so I waited for you... I... wanted to see you."

T/N: The first three words of that dialogue sounds wrong.

I left the phone charging while I went out to shop, so I understand why she stayed to wait for me.

At first she was her usual cheerful Kushida, but when she said she wanted to see me she changed to the same Kushida from yesterday.

Kushida: “How about your wound?”

Ayanokouji: “Better now, thanks to you.”

She blushed when I said that, I like to see her like that, she is very beautiful.

Ayanokouji: “Do you want to come in?”

Kushida: “...Yes.”

We both went into my room, I divided the food I bought in two and set up the table for both of us. I'll talk to her while we eat lunch.

Kushida: “Umm.... Wait, you're back.”

The food is already served, but Kushida is worried about how I look. I'll show her the wounds on my back so she'll be at ease. I took a chair, turned it around, took off my shirt and sat down leaning my arms on the back of the chair, so she could see my back without complications.