Chapter 14: Accident

I agreed to meet Kushida later, meanwhile, I'm on my way to our usual place at Keyaki Mall with the members of the Ayanokouji group. We arrived at our destination and we bought food as usual and talk a little.

Akito: "How lucky you three are, you are in the same group while Ayanokouji and I are alone in different groups." Sigh

Airi, Haruka and Keisei are in the same group, that's good especially for Airi, if she's together with her friends she'll be fine.

Haruka: "Hehe, relax Miyachi! I'm sure they'll be fine, besides this is your chance to show off, after all you'll be together with two girls all day!"

Haruka is playing with Akito, she wanted to make him nervous, but he answered her confidently.

Akito: "You're right, I don't like Karuizawa, but I could show how cool I am to Mii-chan."

Haruka: "Tch."

Airi and Keisei laughed at Haruka's failed attempt to annoy Akito. I just sketched a modest smile. I was pleased to have these moments with them. It's something I wanted when looking for a normal student life, to have friends and have a good time with them.

Airi: "I'm confident that Kiyotaka and Akito will be fine."

Haruka: "Airi is right, both of them will make it."

Akito and I nod our heads, having the trust of our friends is very good.

Keisei: "By the way, what challenges did you choose for your matches?"

Akito: "I chose archery, I'm good at it and I improved a lot in the club."

Keisei: "You will do well, Akito."

Haruka: "Kiyopon, what challenge did you choose?"

Ayanokouji: "Chess."

Airi: "You must be very good at Chess, Kiyotaka-kun."

Ayanokouji: "Good enough for this exam... I think."

Haruka: "You will make it, Kiyopon!"

The afternoon passed, after further trivial conversation we got ready to leave, before I got up, I received a message from Kushida.

K: Is it okay if we meet in my room?

A: Okay, see you later.

Going to Kushida's room, I was in the room of two girls before, once with Horikita and once with Ichinose, those two occasions I didn't feel what I feel now, a kind of anxiety as if I want the time to pass faster to go to Kushida's room.

Lately I'm having these feelings and thoughts that I didn't have before, these always occur in relation to Kushida.

I will think about it later. I was about to leave but I bumped into Airi who was next to me and made her fall down sitting on the chair, as I fell on my knees but my head fell on Airi's lap.

Airi: "Ki-Ki-Ki-Kiyotaka!"

Haruka: "Kiyopon, you pervert!"

Hearing the girls' voices and seeing where my head was resting, I quickly stood up at my own pace (slow and steady). Already standing I see Airi fainted, I think it was a strong experience for her and as she is not used to it; lost consciousness.

We all tried to see if Airi was ok.

Keisei: "I don't understand why she fainted."

Akito: "I'll explain it to you later."

Haruka: "Quiet, she's waking up."

Airi opened her eyes slowly, she is slowly recovering.

Airi: "W-what happened?"