Punishment

Hi everyone! And welcome to the next chapter of Inner Darkness. So far for the story vote, Inner Darkness leads, with The Boxing Hero in second, the Soul Hero in third, and Whats so funny in fourth. Please go and vote if you haven't, and if you do vote, I ask that you put the number of what one you voted for, my comments are acting weird and I can't see where any of them are. But besides that, onto the story!!
_________________________________________

Ochako grumbled as she sat up rubbing her head. She just had the weirdest dream about these deities blessing her with the complete control of gravity. She groaned and opened her eyes to look around, to find herself in a conference room.

With all the teachers hiding behind one table with their heads peaking out individually to look at her.

"Huh"

At once the teachers sighed and got out from behind the table and went over to check on their student. Recovery Girl checked her vitals while Aizawa and the others checked on her mentally. Physically she was fine, but she had trouble remembering what had happened.

"H-how did I get here? I remember being in the stadium, and then a loud boom..."

Each of the teachers looked down at the floor remembering the event. Aizawa sighed and explained to her what had happened afterwards. Bit by bit, Ochako remembered everything. From Izuku defending her, to the Todoroki twins getting cooked in their own flames. But one thing made her anger grow.

"Bakugo... he"

She stopped as her face contorted to a look of pure anger. "HE KILLED ME!!"

The room began to shake as the gravity in the room increased tenfold. All of the teachers fell to the ground, bar All Might, and were struggling to breath. Ochako began to breathe heavily as she started to have a panic attack remembering the events. All Might, still standing, slowly made his way to the girl. Ochako saw him and looked up at him, tears flowing freely down her face. Struggling to stand, All Might did something no one expected.

He embraced her.

All Might began to hug Ochako, telling her that she was ok. The gravity began to dissipate as she began to cry into the pro heros shirt, staining it with her tears. Soon all the pros began to stand up, popping their backs, or stretching limbs. Soon Ochakos crying turned to sniffles as her homeroom teacher approached her.

"You'll get through this Uraraka, you're strong and j know you can do it." He said placing a hand on her shoulder.

Ochako looked up with puffy eyes as Aizawa continued.

"But I need to know some things first. Can you do that for me?"

Ochako nodded slowly as she let go of All Might, sitting on the floor. The teachers formed a semi circle around her as Aizawa began to talk again.

"Just how do you know Izuku- I mean, Karitori-te?"

Ochako sighed as she started her story, from the USJ, to training for the two weeks before the sports festival. The teachers were shocked to hear that the assassin was such a nice person. Once Ochako finished her story she bowed, confusing her teachers.

"I'm sorry I hid the fact a dangerous person had trained me. I'll accept any punishment if it means I can still be a hero."

Before any teachers could speak, Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf.

"Now now young Uraraka, no one said you'd lose your opportunity to be a hero..."

Ochako looked up, her eyes beginning to water.

"But that doesn't mean your void of any punishment."

"Eh-"

At the same time across the school, Izumi and Katsumi were visiting their friends in the infirmary. Both of the Todoroki twins were in beds, bandages over their eyes, along with Katsuki. Shoka was still unconscious, while Shoto and Katsuki had just woken up.

"Shoto! Areyouokdoesitstillhurthowsyourheadcanyoustillseewhataboutyourquirkcanyoustillusethatwhatabout-"

Izumi was smacked in the back of the head Katsumi, which promptly stopped her mumbling.

"Dammit 'Zumi, stop your damn mumbling!"

Katsumi sighed as Izumi rubbed her head.

"Are you guys ok, we saw what happened but couldn't get down. How are you Shoto?"

"We tried, but couldn't, how are you brother?"

The two boys looked at their friends/sister, and Shoto spoke up.

"I hurt Izumi, will I be able to see? What will the class think of me after? What will-"

Shoto began to blow up at Izumi with questions and hypotheticals about him and his status. Katsuki was silent, he looked physically terrible. He looked at sister with tired eyes before finally speaking, albeit very quietly.

"Am I a monster Katsumi?"

This caused Shoto to stop talking and look at Katsuki, Izumi looked to, all with confused looks on their faces.

"What do you mean brother?"

"Did I-"

"Oh shut up Katsuki!"

The group looked over a Shoto, who had interrupted Katsuki with a yell.

"Don't go whining about earlier when you did nothing! You're not the monster Izuku is!"

Katsuki didn't look up from his bed as he responded.

"But I did do somethi-"

"No you didn't!"

Katsuki was shut up again by Shoto screaming. This time, Katsumi and Izumi joined in, albeit nicer than Shoto.

"Brother you don't need to blame yourself for what happened to Shoto and Shoka."

"Yeah man, what happened to them wasn't your fault. Same thing with Uraraka, you did noth-"

"BUT I DID!"

The room went silent, even Shoka woke up to hear him say his piece.

"At the end of that fight I was so angry! Angry that someone I saw as week beat me! SOMEONE WHO REMINDED ME OF DEKU BEAT ME!"

All the other teens remained silent as Katsuki continued to speak.

"I was so angry that my quirk activated on its own, and evolved! Before I knew it my thoughts were clouded with wishing her dead! THEN MY SWEAT ON HER UNIFORM EXPLODED A GOD DAMN HOLE THROUGH HER!!"

Katsuki was crying at this point, his hands were balled into fists. Katsumi and Izumi were crying as well, while Shoka and Shoto sat silently.

"And because of that, I'm requesting more therapy and anger management from Mr. Hound Dog, and a transfer into General studies."

Izumi's jaw dropped at this statement, while the others began to try and change his mind. But Katsuki was set on it and told his friends there was nothing they could do. And so, the friends sat in silence, injured and discouraged. Having no idea what their future holds for them or their friendship.