Another Meeting and Training

A full week had almost passed since the USJ invasion, and the UA students are returning to school after about a week of hiatus. Some were excited to go back, some wanted to just sleep some more, and others were unsure and confused. Ochako was one of these cases, she was still hung up on the USJ. No matter how hard she tried to move on, she couldn't.

Izumi and her gang on the other hand were excited to go back. Go back and train to get stronger, and eventually get Izuku back. Izumi walked through the door with her possie in tow, a cheerful vibe in the gloomy morning. Her friends took a seat as the class began to talk amongst themselves.

"Who's gonna teach us today? It can't be Aizawa he was way to beat up."

Tenya Iida, the class president and heir to the hero mantel Ingium, nodded at the comment, "yeah, I do agree. What do you think Uraraka?"

Uraraka sat unmoving, staring off into space ignoring Iida's comment. When Iida called her name again she jumped.

"Ah! What happened?!"

Iida looked at her with worry, "are you ok Uraraka. You've been zoning out a lot lately."

Ochako just nodded her head choosing to stay silent, her head still filled with confusion as the class erupted into noise. But she didn't care, in fact she could barely hear the noise she was so deep in thought. She was dragged out of her head when the door slammed open. The whole class turned their heads to see Erasure Head in the doorway, dressed head to toe, in gauze and medical wrappings.

"Quiet down you all. You're hero students, act like it."

All the young adults quieted down, untill Tsu raised her hand.

"Shouldn't you be resting Mr. Aizawa, your injuries were pretty bad."

Under the bandages, Aizawa's eyes drifted to meet his students gaze. "My health is unimportant. What is, is that you all have another giant obstacle in the way."

Hearing this, a chill ran down the spine of the class. Some mutters were heard about the room, from a surprise exam to villains attacks.

"The UA Sports Festival is in two weeks, you all need time to train."

The whole class gave a sigh of relief as the students began to freak out about the festival and all that it entails. Soon they were interrupted by Aizawa saying they have the next two weeks off to train.

"I realize that training will be a top priority, but I can tell many of you are still dealing with the USJ attack." Aizawa said, his eyes trailing to two specific students. "So take this time to also set yourself mentally as well as physically. You're all dismissed."

And with that the day ended for the UA students and their independent training began. Each of the students trained in different ways, meditation, working out, looking at porn magazines. Some of these exercises worked better than others. But it wasn't just 1A who was training.

On the island of Shang Tsung, Izuku was training as well. Summoning clones to attack him as he went for killing blows, he was an assassin after all. Though he found himself doing this a lot more often since the USJ. He absent mindedly killed clone after clone in deep thought, thinking about what the women in black said to him. He was drawn out of his thoughts though, when one of his attacks was blocked.

"Trying to attack me now apprentice?"

Izuku immediately pulls his fist away and bows as he hears Shang Tsungs smart remark. "Sorry master it won't happen again."

Shang Tsung looked upon his apprentice, seeing distraught on his face. He hid his curious nature to tell Izuku news of another Meeting with All for One. Hearing this, Izuku nodded and fell into a portal behind him, presumably to his room. Shang Tsung sighed as he thought to himself, waiting for Izuku to come back.

'He's hiding something from me I can tell, what he's hiding I don't know. I'll get it out of him eventually.'

His thoughts were broken by a portal opening behind him, and Izuku popping out in his assassin's attire.

"Ready to go master?"

Shang Tsung nodded and walked through the portal, this one lead straight to the bar. Upon entering both Izuku and Shang Tsung were met with Shigaraki sitting at his spot in the bar, dressed in bandages. He doesn't do anything but scowl as the two visitors sit at the bar. Unlike Kurogiri, who was behind the bar, welcomed them and offered them drinks.

"Ah, Shang Tsung and Karitori-te have returned, is there anything I can get you?"

Shang Tsung nods asking for Sake, while Izuku declines. Kurogiri nods and gets the man his drink, as a screen turns on at the end of the bar.

"Hello assassin, Soul Theif, glad to have you back. Now let's get straight to business."

Without skipping a beat, All for One goes on to tell them that they want Karitori-te to go to the Sports Festival to spy on the hero course students.

"Now why would you still want my apprentice, we've had our fun."

The screen stays silent for a minute after Shang Tsungs response before speaking.

"He seems to have a deep hatred for All Might and heros. He seem like a valued piece in this chess game for us."

"I am no piece All for One."

"Then what will it take for you to help us Karitori-te."

Shang Tsung sat watching the interaction offended. They only wanted his apprentice and not himself, not if he had anything to say about it.

"Now now All for One, I will argue the terms for MY apprentice. Karitori-te, you may go. I'll get home myself."

The assassin nodded standing up and created a portal behind him. He took one last look at his master, gave him a nod and stepped through the portal. As the portal closed, Shang Tsung said one thing.

"Now, let's get on to business."

With Izuku. He decided to go for a walk after changing out of his attire. Creating a portal to a place he remembers fondly of. Dagobah Municipal Beach. As a child, he would come here after beatings to watch the sunset before going home. Although he was met with nothing but disappointment visiting the beach now.

The beach that was once a staple of his home neighborhood, was now a littered trash filled dump. Izuku sighed as he began his walk along the barren sidewalk looking at the piles of trash. Walking the sidewalk, he sees something odd, a floating peice of trash. Seeing this odd occurrence, he goes to investigate.

Scaling a pile of trash he see someone moving trash into an old construction dump truck. Going closer he sees the same girl he saved at the USJ.

'There's really not a bad bone in her body is there.'

Deciding he's had enough of his walk, Izuku turns to leave. Turning around he's met with the same girl tackling him off the garbage mound. Landing on the ground Izuku rolls to his feet as the girl does the same. Both take a defensive stance, Izukus fair better than the girls. Both of them were panting, unti the girl spoke.

"Karitori-te?"

Izuku looks at her in shock, as he nods opening a portal behind his back readying his sicle. The girl smirks before dropping her guard and speaking again. Her face read confident, but her eyes said she was terrified.

"We need to talk whether you or I want to or not."