The Birth of Deaths Hand

Hello and welcome to chapter 3 of this story. Remember if anyone has any comments or questions, please comment them. Besides that let's get in onto the chapter.
_________________________________________

A bright green flash could be seen on a small island off of Japan's southern coast. The island was dark and rainy, ruins of building lye scattered across its surface. The island itself was owned by Shang Tsung, and was once a bustling island of martial arts culture. But after the Tournament, the island began to almost literally fall apart. Now Shang Tsung was the only one who lived here, not counting the crows and rats.

Appearing in a center square of a castle of sorts holding a bloody young boy. Shang Tsung takes a deep breath admiring his home before setting the boy down. Said boy begins to open his green eyes to look around. He remembered getting beat almost to death by his ex-friends, and then the PA system going off for something. But nothing after that.

As Izuku looks around he sees his dreary surrounding, dark clouds, skeletons of former warriors and their weapons scattered everywhere. Then he sees one live man with long black hair feeding a pair of crows. He goes to stand and walk over to him before quickly collapsing in a yelp of pain. Izuku looked down to his legs to see the bone sticking out of his left one. His yelps gains the attention of the long haired man, but Izuku doesn't notice this. Izuku is more focused of reseting the bone that was currently sticking out of his skin.

This had happened to Izukus right arm once prior as well. And just like back then, he had to reset the bone himself. Grazing his left leg with his hand caused pain to shoot through his body, while the long haired man observes, walking towards the child quietly. Izuku then hoveres his hand over the bone and counts down to himself, before shoving the bone back into his leg, and into place. This causes Izuku to scream and Shang Tsung squat down to Izukus level.

Shang Tsung summons a small green skull that emits a light glow around Izuku, slowly healing him. Izuku looks up started to see a man with a kind face, and even more conniving eyes.

"Be still young one, you had quite the injuries." The man said softly. Izuku only nodded his head. After a few moments of silence the man started to speak.

"Now, where did you aquire such injuries?" The man asked. Izuku took in his surrounds and figured he had nothing to loose by telling this man his story. And so, Izuku spilled his whole life story onto this man. Shang Tsung frowned hearing the boys story, even though he didn't really care.

What he did care for was the boys soul, unlike the green of others his was different. His was as black as night, with little pin-pricks of light in it. It looked like the night sky.

Shang Tsung saw this and smiled to himself as the boy finished his tale. "Young one." Shang Tusng started, "how would you react if I told you that you could get your revenge on all those who wronged you."

Izuku looked up at him with curious eyes." Y-you could do that?"

The older man nodded, "I could turn you into fear made flesh boy. That is if you decide to accept and join me."

Izuku stood frozen for a moment, this complete stranger was offering him a place in the world when his real family didn't. Thinking of how his family abandoned him, fueled the hatred in his soul. His soul corrupting all the pin-pricks of white with darkness. All but one, but Shang Tsung nor Izuku noticed.

Izuku looked back at at the man, a nefarious grin grew on his face as he nodded to the man. Shang Tsung laughed to himself quietly as he looked at Izuku.

"Smart decision young one." Shang Tsung stated while beginning to chuckle outloud, "let us start your transformation!"

Shang Tsung stood up from his spot next to Izuku and helped the boy up. Izuku got up and followed Shang Tsung walk towards a long straight with multiple statues standing in the path. Curious, Izuku asked a question that had been bothering him for a while.

"Can I ask a question sir?" Izuku said looking up at the man. Shang Tsung looked at the boy and nodded curious of his question.

"What happened to this place for it to be in this..." Izuku pauses for a second, trying to find the right word.

"Disarray?" Shang Tsung said, answering for the boy. The green haired boy nodded shyly, Shang Tsung sighed before he Bagan to speak.

"Hundreds of years ago, before quirks invaded the world, this island was jubilant and full life." Shang Tsung started as he reminisced about the past. "Back then thing were very different, I was sent a message from the gods saying this place would be the grounds for a tournament that would decide the fate of the world."

Shang Tsung begins to tell of the Tournament called "Mortal Kombat" and all those who participated. Shang Tsung told Izuku of the battles, the betrayals, anything he could recall from that time ago. By the time he finished his tale, the two had made it to his Soul laboratory.

Izuku was fascinated with this sanctum, although a little off put by all the torture devices lying around. As he looked around, Shang Tsung readied a particular spell that once cast, could weoponize and manipulate darkness. Using his powers he grabbed Izuku with magic and floated him over to him.

"Now boy" Shang Tsung started "this process will be very painful, and will change your very being. Are you ready?"

Izuku looked at the soul man and nodded, a determined look plastered on his face. Shang Tsung saw this and smiled an evil smile in return, before starting his spell.

Green wisps of magic flowed around Shang Tsung, and the paper which held the curse- I mean spell. The energy then flowed onto Izuku, surrounding him with the magic. At first the wisps felt warm to Izuku, but the warmth was soon replaced with a burning pain. Izuku screamed out as he felt his body change, muscle mass growing on his skinny frame as he grew taller as well.

The wisps then turned an eerie purplish black, as they began to swirl around Izuku at an accelerating pase. Shang Tsung watched as the spell began to, no pun intended, work it's magic on the boy. Izukus once green hair turned a midnight black as his blackened soul glowed an even deeper black. A cocoon of darkness soon swallowed, surrounding the boy for about a minute.

As the spell faded away Shang Tsung peered at his masterpiece. In the place of the once small fragile boy stood a well built tall monster. Hair black as the night sky, his green eyes and black pupils had turned an ethereal white. As the boy walked forward, darkness began to quite literally seep from his finger tips.

"As of this day you are no longer Izuku Midoriya. You are the hand of death, fear personified. You are DARKNESS." Exclaimed Shang Tusng opening his arms toward the newly transformed boy. Izuku didn't react, he simply kneeled in front of Shag Tsung.

"Please teach me how to use these powers, to get revenge on those who wronged me." Izuku said while looking up at Shang Tusng, a grin plastered on his face.

"Master"