A home

3rd point of view

He made his way towards her cupping her with his arms while she breath in a total different scent. 'It feels like heaven..'she thought and again a voice in her head called her weird.

"Camilo right?" She asked too weak to talk louder and wrap her arms back. "Yes your right." He smiled down at her and admire how beautiful she can still be at this kind of situation. He felt weird and felt like a creep so he focused on her instead.

"You're crushing my bone..." She slightly moan in pain and swift a little as he blushed embrassased. "S-sorry señorita!" He yelped rubbing the area he hurt her. Her eye lids were barely open and her mouth was agap alittle.

Her lips where chapped but still held a pinkish color. Her skin was dull and her muscles were swallon from climbing and running.

She felt like shit.

"You can sleep señorita, i got you. Dont you worry." He smiled carefully and slowly rocking her and she hummed in responed squeezing her face to his chest to cover her up. He chuckled on how fast she slept.

He didnt know what she was dreaming about but she was frowning and mumbling things he couldn't understand. Yet he took that time to bring her to his home to get treated much better.

________________________

2nd point of view.

"The poor girl must have been through much" a woman voice said in pity and it suddenly felt cold. "Pepa, the clouds." A older voice said "Sorry mamà" she apologized. "Camilo, where did you find her again?"
The same old voice asked and so the low talk started. It was distant and everything felt like a blur.

You started to stir and open your eyes adjusting to the new room and light. You could hear a gasp.

"She's awake! Quick give her julieta's arepas!"

"Huh?" You mumbled rubbing your eyes and looking around. Everybody was smiling at you as your eyes widen in shock, nerves, and awkwardness. Then anxiousness and panic kicked in.

Camilo quickly came in sight and stood infront of me. "A-ah familia i think i talk to her first. She might feel overwhelmed." He reasoned taking a plate from a girls hands that wore big round glasses similar to harry potter's yet hers were green.

"Right! Niña's niños, down stairs!" A girl's voice boomed in and they all took quick glances and smiles at you before leaving and shutting the door respectfully.

"........."

"Er sorry about that señorita, my familia can get a bit-" instead of finishing he laughed nervously and sat the plate infront of you.

"Eat these and you'll feel better, i'll be back with some water alright?" He asked you fixing your wrinkled cloak a bit before awkwardly removing his hand.

"Okay.." You mumbled. Then he left.

Bite after bite, your muscles and and headache felt much better than ever. Like it was healed instantly but maybe its just because you were hungry.

You thought.

But then your scracthes were healed and you felt energized. Then camilo walked in with more food and some drinks. "Feel much better?" He's smile was goofy and cute, he placed everything down and took the empty plate off your lap. "Here have some water."

You did as he told you so and noticed the designs on his ruana. "Chameleon..." You laughed a little that made his heart flutter. 'She's adorable...' He thought, he got to see your smile this once and he was happy you was.

"You like chameleons huh?"

"They're cute-" you gigled "-and it suits you" this time you laughed and he chuckled along. "Are you gonna insist on calling me chameleons?" He teased and you nodded "ofcourse i am.."

This time your smile faded, because of a quick flash of the past. "Whats wrong?"

"Where are we? They're g-gonna find me!" You jumped out of bed and he tries to catch you without making you more freaked out.

Your curse started zapping in and out making weird illusions, like heaven and hell. And different other places.

He could be cooing you but you were out of control and was zapping and thinking negative making your curse to mess up and make him dizzy yet still amused.