Telenovela

You were laughing too hard to notice that your dad had said something, diego was shaking in fear and in pain. 'That would last a week or so' you thought wiping away the stray tears.

Your mother was rubbing his head making him lean on her shoulder while he whines and cries.

"You're a monster! You're a monster from hell! You fucking freak!" He non-stop threw insults and your mother glared at you.

"What the hell is wrong with you y/n! You are completely out of control!, do i need to leash you like a dog!" He yelled making bits of his spit to spat on your face.

"No but you do need better parenting." You gigled but another large slap went through. You accidentally bit your touge now that your mouth was bleeding abit, it made them feel higher. "All i wanted was a better family. I wanted a normal child and you wanted a father" he says more calmly before shoohing the two to ran upstairs leaving us to talk.

"Well i guess were both disapointed then. " you shrugged. He glared at you more angry than before pulling you by your forearm and dragging you towards the door.

"Thats it! I am done with your bullshit! Get out of our lives! You are a crazy child, a fucking freak. You're not mines, i dont have a daughter like you!" He shouted spitting out words he never called before when i was little. "I knew this would never last but f@ck you! Dont you leave me here!" You shouted before he pushes you straight out.

People giving you shitty glances, so you flipped them off. Since they called you a bitch then a bitch you are.