Not the father of the year

Tapping your foot on the wooden designed floor mat, nervously creating small dancing illusions around you. You were nervous incased somesome sees you using your curse to get you out of boredom.

"Y/n! Get your lazy ass down here!" Your dad called, quickly making you froze and stumble. "C-coming!" You shouted back making them suspicious again. So you made the illusions disapear before your father appeared in your doorway nearly breaking your door down. "What did i tell you about being abnormal?!" He whisper-yell since his mistress and daughter were down stairs.

"I-i wasnt! I swear, i was sketching- see?" You lied, showing your lastest drawings of the tress outside your window and he sighs looking over his shoulder as his blonde daughter was behind him.

"Hi daddy. Y/n mommy said wash the dishes" she says giving your dad a kiss on the cheek before leaving, she wasnt young yet she wasnt old either. She was a year older than you and no offense but she is a slut, a golddigger even.

She's a bitch, that couldnt get her hands wet from washing dishes. You mentally noted that you are no cinderella and no maid so you stayed in your room while your dad gave you a lecture about your curse.

"You can't even do anything right! Honestly? What can you do? What did you do to make my life easier? Tell me." He was towering over you with anger on his face, you werent crying or feeling guilty. You stayed calm knowing thats what triggers toxic/people more.

"Your a bad father." You say looking up to him giving you a flash when you were just a child looking at him like you are now but not with disrespect or disgustment but with pure innocence, love and idolization.

While he looks down at you like you were some cute puppy he found. "Your my little butterfly, your a daddy's girl hmm?" He asked you tikling you at the moment, you couldnt stop gigles. "Yes papa, i am!"

"You better watch your mouth young lady!"

"What? Its true. You only see the worst in me, you only notice whats wrong with me. Is it because im different? I didnt want to be here!" A sting was felt on your left cheek, with a sudden impack your face moved to the side.

He was shock at his doing but shoved it off and blamed you for being disrespectful "See?! Look what you made me do! You are a an grateful brat! Your mother spoiled you to much." She shook his head opening the door while his mistress was just about to burst in.

"You know where that girl gets it from" her lips were swallon from lip injections her her cheek bones her high and boney, her body was fake and plastic. Oh i know where her daughter gets it from too.

"Do the dishes."

"Do the dishes." Next task...

Again.