Drama queen

Scrubbing the stupid plate, because i had too. Father had bought his rats home since mom was coming home from diego's graduation.

"Y/N!"

"Yes-"

"Y/N!

"Wait-"

"Y/N?!-"

"MOM WHAT IS IT?" You shouted wiping your hands dry walking out the house to meet your mother and your now graduated older brother.

"I got you invitation to a beauty contest! I should buy you more make up so you could-"

"Wait wha- mom not again. You know i hate crowds, i hate audience, i hate people. You just got out the curtains and they'll already judging you. No." You mentally shook your head nodding your head towards your brother as he rolls his eyes at you as a response. How high could his ego and pride go?

"But Grace's daughter will compete too, you have to win. You have to join-" "I dont want too."

Her smile completely dropped and she looked at you with seriousness "your joining. Wether you like it or not. Now bring the bags inside, diego honey get inside." She demanded pushing pass through as her puppy followed suit chatting his imaginary girlfriend. Oh if he only knew....

You groan picking up the sixth paper bag, and carefully placed it on the carpet just then your mother told you not to, before the bags get dirty like literally.

"Mom, we have enough money, why can't we just get a maid." I whine but before she could talk, diego finished for her. "Then what will your worth be in here?"

Mom didn't mind, and went upstairs to change leaving me with the bags and her stupid son that only graduated because of money. "C'mon little sis, dont you see? Your hated by everyone here...why can't you just stop using your dumb curse so you can see better." He says sipping on his juice before going back to texting.

"And why can't you read a book instead of fucking everygirl you see in the city, you whore!" You snapped and you could head your mother shouting you to shut up and apologize.

"Your stupid, and ugly, weak and different. Why can't you just be normal?"

"You think i can control this? You think i wanted this?" You were freaking out in annoyance and rage, he just made your eyes blew with flames. "Its not my fault you are worth nothing! Not even a penny can stand you!" He was done sipping his juice, and stand closer to you like he could boss you around, but you werent helpless you could defend yourself.

"Why do think like your better than me! Like you can beat me at everything!"

"I AM BETTER THAN YOU."

"THEN WHY WERE YOU SO EASY TO FOOL!" It wasnt a question, it was simply just a true comeback. Does he think the girl he was totally inlove with was true? It was all fake, just like he is.

"Wha- what do you mean?"

"Nobody would want to lay a finger on a wild snake diego. Tell me...would you?" Since he was dumb enough to not understand he was freaking clueless. "C'mon...you didnt think michelle was true? Did you?"

With the curse you have, you started to illustrate michelle laughing down at him then slowly turning into a wild crazy and poisonous snake with dark and patchy skin.

He was terrifyed, it looked real. And he felt the snake's skin touch him everytime it makes its sound.

"Oh diegooo" the snake called wrapping around his neck like a real snake would do to choke its victim. It wasnt a small poisonous snake, no. It was fat and thick large snake. Longer and bigger than human being.

How funny he looked when he screams in a girls voice. And how i like it when he calls for help-...

"Y/n stop this at once!"