Relationships

We get comfy in his bed and I turn the tv on and put a movie on, he throws his arm around me and i cuddle up against him.

"tonight was amazing" He says slowly

"It really, really was" I agree.

"Hey i wanna ask you sum" He says

"yeah?"

"Willllll... you be my girlfriend"

My face lights up and i kiss him passionately and giggle.

"so is that a yessss orrrr" he says jokingly, we laugh on for ages after that and enjoy the movie. I don't know how this all happened in such a short amount of time, but i'm not complaining, i don't know if its too soon to say, but i think i love him.

I get a message from Rue shortly after, asking about where I was, I don't tell her everything, but i tell her i was with Fez, and that now we are together.

"ooo yay."

Is what I receive, it pisses me off so much but i ignore it, She shortly messages me again because she didn't receive a reply, saying that her and Jules are together.

"oh wow cool."

I say, giving back the same energy, I haven't seen her in so long, but i'm clean and Rue still does drugs, so to be honest its best i am keeping my distance right now.

"Rue is still doing drugs you know" I say to Fez, already pissed at Rue. I pity her sometimes, and I only say this because i'm proud of myself. Im already 3 days clean, thats a long time for an addict.
I expect a big reaction from him, i expect anger, since they are like brother and sister.

"damn"

is all i get? That angers me somehow, why does he have to control what i do with my life, yet doesn't feel the need to even get angry at Rue. She can always do what the fuck she wants. They have known each other much longer than me and Fez?

" What?" I say with an angry tone in my voice
"Huh? Ion care what Rue does"
" So you control what I do but not what Rue does? Im not aloud drugs but she is?"

This is so stupid, I don't even know why i'm starting something over this, but i'm going through withdrawals and i'm angry.

"you were going off the rails mel, i could tell."

I scoff and get up.

"where tf you goin its 12 at night bruh"

"Home."

"Bro all cause Rue can handle herself and you cant?!"
he shouts getting angry.

"fuck off Fez, i want to be alone right now"

"Yo you cant handle the drugs Mel and thats why u shouldn't be doing them"

"Ive fucking quit haven't I?" I shout

"Well yeah i would hope so." He says firmly

I open his door and walk out, then I turn around and look at him again

"put some trust in me Fez."

I leave.