Rue's party.

I pedal slowly on my bike, enjoying the fresh breeze of America. The party started 3 hours ago but i don't plan to stay for long. Im wearing some white jeans and a black cropped sweater. This party's gonna be so boring without Fez but ah well, ill still go.

While on my bike i dig 2 pills out of my bra that i placed there earlier and dry swallow them. I try not to bike while on drugs, i've gotten myself into a lot of situations, but hey- ho.

I reach Rue's house and shitty music is blasting, there are people already passed out on her driveway, people kissing on the steps and half burnt joints crowding the floor. I walk into the living room and spot Rue and Jules sat together laughing, I put a big smile on my face too try and break the awkwardness between me and Rue that has been floating in the air for these past few days. Rue takes one look at me and completely ignores me, tears form in my eyes and negative thoughts crowd my head, she turns back to Jules and continues there conversation. I ignore it and decide not to overreact, i don't want to ruin this one night of freedom for her.

I enter the kitchen and find a half drank bottle of tequila. I chug it, holding back my gags while the taste intoxicates my mouth and burns my throat, making my eyes water, Just honestly trying to drown out the pain of the last few days. I think I underestimated how much i chugged as it hits me almost instantly, making my hearing fade and my eyesight blur. I stumble back into the living room and decide to face Rue with this new-found confidence the tequila has handed me.

"Hey RuRu" I say annoyingly, calling her the name i know she hates in front of Jules.

"Hey." She says with absolutely no emotion whatsoever. Tf?

I scoff obnoxiously, maybe i drank too much.

"So why are you completely blanking me?"

She stares at me, her pupils are huge, she must be on molly or something.

"sorry what?"

I lean in a bit too close,
"I said why are you fucking blanking me?"

Rue stands up all off a sudden.
"When did you become so rude? Im not ignoring you i'm just spending some time with Jules, without you."

"Rue-"

Jules says trying to pull Rue to sit back down.

I sigh,
"You can spend time with Jules without completely fucking ignoring me, Not even smiling back at me, just taking one glance at me and looking away."

"Ill do what i want Mel, youve become so fucking annoying recently." She mumbles

"I heard what the fuck you said" I shout at her

"Your out of fucking control, let me be with my girlfriend oh my god." She shouts back

"I fucking hate you" I whisper, making sure she hears.

She stares at me for a few seconds,
"get out."

She says quietly.

I leave without a word more, i grab my bike and sit down, holding back my tears, I look into the living room window before pedalling off, and there she is, already laughing on with Jules again.

Its always gonna be Jules, I think to myself, over and over as i ride back home.