Chapter 11

"ley.....Ley...LYON LEY. HYUN!"

A pillow was smashed on the sleeping girl's face sending alarm all over her limps unconsciously jolting up from her bed.

"What the- where-! Eli?"

"It's already 1 pm. How long are you planning to sleep?" Elio convey.

Ley seems to be really out of the grasp of her mind.

"Am I.....dead?"

"...Did the cut send you to heaven? Get ready and eat lunch, mom is worried about you thinking you died in your sleep." That was his last word before leaving his sister's room for her to get ready.

'Stab wounds..'

Hurriedly rolling up the hem of her shirt at the sight of her waist neatly bandage uptight and secure. She plucked the end of the patch unrolling little by little till she see her skin. The once open cut was just now a faint scar.

"Did Akeno do this?" She questions herself trying to recall all of what happened last night. Scratching her scalp as she could not remember anything other than going to her usual sideline.

After what felt like a minute Ley fixed her bed got dressed to something more comfortable before going downstairs to see Terin and her mom watching TV while her dad and Elio was fixing something in the garden.

"Good morning Ley, did you sleep well?" Her mom asked her newly woke daughter.

"Yes, I didn't even realise it was already lunchtime."

There was a plate waiting at the dining table taking a hint this was prepared for her. Ley overheard her mom and dad going to visit their aunt and uncle for a relatives night. It was the weekend also and she didn't have the energy nor want to go.

"Mom, I think I'll just stay here, I'm feeling homesick."

"Are you sure dear? Well, it's alright for me but I don't know your father responds."

Ley went outside and asked her father for her to just stay home for the weekend not wanting to go visit a ton of relatives. At first, her father was hesitant and want to bring the family but he remembered that maybe his daughter just wants to be alone for the weekend also remembering what time she had gone home that night, tasty must've drained her energy.

"Alright, you can stay here for the time being." He agreed.

A little hour pass and the family was packing their stuff to go visit their relatives. Ley help her mom pack her stuff also carried it in the family van.

"My, my little girl has gotten stronger." Her mom complimented her daughter alongside pinching her cheeks with it.

"Ma, stop it."

Her mother releases her cheeks, as she gone back inside to also help her brother their stuff to the van.

"How's your um- I mean the...cut?" Elio asked his sister not wanting to make it obvious for their parents to know that there was an incident in the academy. Ley gave a thumbs up to his direction letting him know.

"We'll be back by Sunday night okay? There should be food in the fridge in case you get hungry." Both her parents went ahead and kiss her cheeks saying goodbye to her.

"Take care of yourself alright." Elio taps her head before hopping inside the vehicle.

"Bye-bye!" Terin sweetly waves to his sister as she sees her family driving off into the distance.

"Now then."

Ley went back inside her home, going upstairs into her room and was standing beside her laundry basket. Grabbing her tracksuit digging her hand in it till she felt something like a mouse like the size.

"I knew I wasn't dreaming that night." She grinned at the little imp who responded by curling itself into a small ball.

"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you..." she cooed.

The tiny demon recoiled back eyeing the girl who was gentle smiling at the green being. She dug her hand once again in the suit to feel what it seems like a piece of paper, she move towards her bed letting the little imp jump onto the soft cushion.

"I need you to summon Akeno." She asked the tiny demon. Appearing to be it shocked also squeaking in surprise. It only turns its head while she hears a tiny 'hmp' coming from the imp.

"Oh? Hard to get huh? I see." She placed her finger below her chin trying to think of a way for the demon to summon Akeno.

"You're making this hard for me, you know?"

Then an idea appeared in her mind, she stood up from her bed moving forward where her study table was. There was a little tin used to be filled with candies, but unfortunately, it was almost empty. Luckily there were 5 more pieces left.

Picking one up out of the tin can, showing it to the imp who looked at it in delight in its sight. Reaching out its tiny hand while moving it is a sort of grabbing motion. Ley giggled at the cute sight but only flick its tiny tummy making it fumble.

"Not so fast little fella, you still have something I want you to do."

The tiny demon scrambled itself for it to stand up again back on its tiny feet. Badly wanting to eat the candy, but try to compose itself, cross its arm facing away from the girl's face in a very sassy manner.

A tight smile formed between corners of her lips, wanting to make the imp temptation rise for the sweets in her palm. Unwrapping the sweet very loudly for the demon to hear it loud and clear, it peeks its little eye back a bit, Ley took notice of it smirking at it before placing the sweets inside her mouth.

Ley showed one more candy on her left hand to the imp grinning at the creature.

"It's the last one." She lied trying to hide the fact that there are 3 more in the can.

its appetite took over the imp mind, immediately grabbing the paper that has the symbol of the Gremory just as Ley remembered.

The imp began to trace the symbols as it began to glow brighter and brighter getting her to get back a bit from the glimmering beam.

'Damn. I feel like I entered heaven. And I'm not even dead.'

It shimmers died down revealing a young raven-haired woman who looked a hit confused but was replaced with an  elegant smile. She hasn't noticed Ley yet as she was focused on why her familiar made such an unusual summon.

"Oh, is there something the matter?" Akeno asks her imp but it only sways its head, jumping off the bed and running toward Ley where it's tapping her ankle.

Akeno eyes travelled along where her imp was going. Feeling a fingertip rise Akeno chin for her sight to be now focused on Ley. Ley almost forgot the candy on her hand as the impatient imp began jumping up and down attempting to get the girl's attention to give its treat already.

"Alright alright, here's your sweets."