Chapter 8

"Augh...man." Stretching her arms out, relief plastered on her face when she saw the academy again.

"Don't be frightened by us Ley-san, we are just worried the whole world will know that devils exist at this time of era."

"I get what you mean Akeno, but I feel threatened by the whole devil thingy and peerage or whatever. Especially when you're 'king' has been pushing my lungs down the entire time of her explanation." Ley commented as the two was finally transported back to her academy.

"Fufu~ don't mind it much, she just gets a little protective for our safety."

"Mhm, but not my safety, she looks like she was ready to kill me. Anyway, I gotta go- what?" Ley was about to run off to visit the council room to report to give Elio reports about the clubs and how's progressing but she was grabbed by Akeno.

"Ah ah, I bidded you at the contest earlier, do you think I just bought so you could discuss with Rias? Now that's not what I plan for a 10k date."

"Aw come on-"

And just like that, Akeno went dragging Ley along with all of the clubs, games, stand and more you could find in the festival. Ley tried numerous times to escape but kept on failing, also noticing whenever Akeno get excited she produces tiny sparks on her body especially her hands.

Ley kept seeing tiny things coming out of Akeno and kept on her view closely to her hand whenever she starts getting excited, also don't hold her hand if she won a price sparks will flow through your palm.

"Electricity?" Ley mumbled low.

"Hmm?" Tuned Akeno.

"Oh nothing haha, anyways do you wanna go visit the Hunted House?"

Akeno cheerfully agrees, although she does not know Akeno that well, it's certainly pleasing to her eyes to see her so happy. Shaking her thoughts off remembering what they were and was not something to be catching feelings.

"Umm Akeno, I need to use the restroom for a bit."

"You aren't gonna run away from me are you?"

"No no, I promise I won't, I promise I'll be back."

She was sceptical at first but soon let her hands go and thus Ley went off running.

"I'll be waiting." She whispered.

Ley was running around her academy and stumbled upon a small alley where students weren't allowed, but of course, someone will always break the rule.

"I am pretty sure this is a school, not a love hotel so you could make out with another lady Ethan."

"Oh look, it's the goody shoes of the KYJ academy the president sister. Lyon."

The boy named Ethan was spotted to be kissing a female student in a place where students are off-limits.

"Don't you have a girlfriend already?" Ley walked towards him snatching the girl off him.

"Hey! Let go of me!" The girl whined smacking Ley's wrist trying to make her drop her collar.

"Scram." Ley glared at her, tossing her to the side where she ran off annoyed.

"So what if I have a girlfriend? Huh? What are you gonna do tell her? Ha! Oh please, I love to see you try."

"And what if I tell her?"

"She's under my control, that bitch will do anything I say! "Oh please Ethan I can't live without you." hahaha pathetic am I right?" Mimicking his girlfriend plead also having a psychotic voice.

"I'm reporting this to the council."

"Ha! What? my relationship with her? Oh please, no one will even bother to worry about us. Because my dad is a politician!"

"Does he even know what you've been doing in this alley? The girl? The drugs your holding? Even the knife?" Ley questioned him seeing the white powder in his hand and a pocket knife dangling on his belt.

"Pft! No! Why will he...even...." his tune starts to change when he saw what Ley was trying to get him to say.

"You were recording me?!" He burst out.

"Already emailed it to your dad, and it's even in 4k resolution." A sickly grin made its way to her lips getting Ethan all burst out of anger.

"You fucking bitch!"

Ethan grabs his pocket knife, flipping it open with an angry burst of motion, he charges at Ley with all his anger building up. Ley know she was at a disadvantage because of the tight walls the school alley had. So the best option for her is defence.

Ley grabs him by his arm, forcing it to bend behind his back, pinning him down hard on the ground with his face facing the hard rocky ground giving him a few scratches.

"I didn't go to military training for nothing you know."

"You bitch!" He curses out.

"Get off of him!" It was the girl who was kissing Ethan earlier. She came running with a foldable chair hitting her hard on the face.

Ley was taking a few seconds to recover from the metal seat, about to stand up and take revenge, but a knife found its way digging to the side of her stomach.

"Augh!" She yelps kicking Ethan away from her.

There was blood sipping out of her clothes, it was a good thing the knife didn't cut too deep to where her organs were.

"Hey, Ethan."

"What?"

She didn't speak but just smirk at him while mouthing the word "I won" showing him her phone to see his dad had replied to the email. That was the last straw for his patient that Ley just pulled.

He screams like no other swinging the knife everywhere around the area and even managing to cut the girl who attacks Ley. Taking a run throughout the abandoned alley with the mad boy trailing behind her.

With anger blinded him so much he didn't bother to hide the sharp metal away from the large crowd, his only goal was to kill the girl running away from him.

Ethan didn't know that she was leading him to the dojo club where two seniors were practising kicks. The two barge in with the boy almost plunging the blade in her neck.

"Oy oy! What the fuck are you two doing?!" The two seniors held back Ethan trying to restraint him from killing a person. The boy aggressively gets them to let go of him almost going wild like a psychopath.

"I'll fucking kill you!"

'Over use of drugs must have made him crazy....but i never would have thought it will turn him THIS crazy.'

"What is going on here?"

It was Elio alongside with Ethan dad and a police officer. Ethan dad knew that the academy is having a school festival not wanting to ruin it he secretly sneaks into the back gateway of the school to meet Elio wanting to discuss his son behaviour and troubles.

It was only then they heard shouting and yelling from the dojo club that so happened to be right next to the council room.

"Ethan Yong! You are arrested for attempted murder! It's doesn't matter even if you are my son!"

-

Akeno went looking for ley after she just saw her being chased by a boy with a knife, worried soon crepe on her back and came looking for the black hair girl.

Just so she saw the sight of Ley going into the clinic noticing that she was bleeding near her stomach area.

Knocking on the clinic door trying to hear if there's any response and soon enough Akeno heard her voice telling her to come in.

Opening the door to the girl trying to stich close the wound with a needle and a thread that is used for surgery.

"Do you need help with your wounds?"

"Hm?"