Chapter 7

"So..umm, where do you wanna start our 'date' first?" Ley questions the Kuoh student beside her, who only giggles in response to her question.

"Oh, I know just one place."

A little while back when Ley and Elio were still at the slave auction contest. The two siblings were backstage in a private area, Ley was internally arguing with her brother for randomly selling her out without her permission.

"Calm down Ley, I'm pretty sure you two have a lot in common."

"I know for a fact I never calm down whenever you tell me to, but I am NOT gonna calm down. WHEN YOU JUST SOLD ME TO A-"  ley felt a tingling grip on her shoulder making her peep behind her to see the woman who bid her.

"Excuse me but can I take her to our "date"?" It was the woman who bedded Ley for 10k.

Shivers travelled down her spine and fear was written in her eyes, Elio took notice of this, reaching out in his pocket and handing it over to Ley, the woman who was behind her didn't know what it was but didn't bother asking about it.

"I'll remind the rules again, date only in school zone, 8 hours time limit and no um- how should I put this...this is a school, not a love hotel."

"Fufu~ that's easy to remember. Come on now~"

The raven hair grabbed Ley by the hand and began to drag her to where she wanted to start the date. Ley look back at her brother to see him waving at her, Ley didn't wave back at him but instead, she mouthed the word "Fuck you" to him.

While the raven girl wasn't looking. Ley sneakily peeks at what her brother has handed her only for her to facepalm her forehead.

'An alarm!? Well no that's actually handy.'

Back to the present, The woman was dragging Ley to the back of the school making her more worried that this was where she might execute her. If only she just left early and did not have helped the blonde girl from the wing-like man then maybe she wouldn't be in this situation.

"Is this where I die?" Ley asked when they had stopped walking.

She only smiled and the next she knew there was a red symbol beneath them glowing and what Ley can guess they were transported to a room filled with the people she once saw that night.

"Lyon Ley. Hyun. Welcome to the Occult Research Club."

"Oh, I see. Magic haha." Ley was stunned by all of the sudden transportation of magic, having her lost for words.

"Are you okay? You seem a little..pale."

"Never use the magic transportation thingy please, I feel like I'm gonna hugk...throw up." Felt her stomach twisting and all, accidentally grabbing the shoulder of the woman beside her for support.

"Oh, dear." The woman chuckles at Ley motion, seeing how she gets sick with transportation magic.

"Akeno please guide her on the sofa."

"On it President." 

The woman named Akeno offered to give Ley an assistant, guiding her gently near a sofa so she could get a hold of herself and maintain her composure again.

"I'll go prepare tea."

"I'll help you Akeno-san." A blonde girl offers to help the lady to prepare a hot beverage.

In the meantime, a white-haired girl kept on glaring at the nauseated girl. The redhead stood up and walked towards Ley, sinking next to her. Ley jerked her upper body to the end of the seat, not expecting her to be so close next to her.

"I'm guessing the topic of discussion is about 'that night?"

"Correct, and I'm just here to clarify something with you."

The two ladies who have prepared the beverage settle the tea cup  down on the table just between the two seats. The redhead thanked her friends, Akeno also offered Ley some too but was suspicious and hesitant.

"Don't worry, there's no poison in it." She giggled at the end of her sentence but still, she just doesn't trust them.

"I'll go straight to the point of our conversation. Never tell anyone what you saw." The redhead sternly spoke and the sudden tension plus pressure in the air start to rise making the human lung have difficulties breathing.

"Rias, you're suffocating her," Akeno mentioned to her friend. Sighing out her breath before lightening up the air again.

"I promise I won't tell anyone," Ley muttered out keeping her eyes away from the them

"I've heard many people saying the same thing over and over again and thus, words are out in the world. Not to mention our species." The redhead frowns at Ley's directions but is not bold enough to make eye-catching orbs with her.

"Species?" She refrains Rias last sentence. 

Just like that, bat-like wings flutter out of her back, having the human girl lost for words.

"Bat-?"

"We are devil's." Rias corrected her words standing up from her seat.

'Oh nice, I get to meet Satan's daughter for free.'

"Per-say I don't have my trust in you fully due to my last past experience with backstabbing people. So I will make a little contract with you." Her wings flutter back in her back disappear leaving trails of dust-like particles.

"What the hell do you mean?"

Reaching her hand out toward Ley. Ley can feel her heart jumping out of her chest, fearing the devil will use some kind of magic power to destroy her or something way more worse.

Rias places a seal on the human neck. Ley wanted to trigger her body to move and run away from this place but the white-haired girl from the corner of the room unexpectedly appeared behind her back holding her shoulder down with such massive strength.

"I've placed a seal on your vocal chord, any conversation of you revealing our devil's secret will leave you a very painful hour of your life. Be careful though, you might trigger your death." She explained.

"Are you kidding me?!" Feeling where the redhead had placed the seal, seeing it, the same circle magic Akeno use to transport themselves in this room.

"Do you wish to get rid of the seal?" Rias questioned the girl, jolting her head up to her level.

"Well, what do you expect?! Of course, I do!"

"Then you will become our errand boy and start delivering flyers and letters."

"What the fu-!"