> [chapter 11] <

"welcome to our home, y/n!" The Madrigals greeted as y/n smiled in appreciation not until she met the gaze of a hazel eyed boy as he smirked at her.

They all welcomed her to the home with a hug as Camilo just ruffled her hair and smiled before hugging her too.

"I believe you can take care of our daughter. I hope she wouldn't be much of a mess." M/n joked.

"Ma!" Y/n embarrassingly nudged her mother as the family smiled at the simple interaction.

"Take care, mi cariño." F/n said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and hugged her along with her mother.

"I love you..." Y/n mumbled trying to hide the fact she's about to cry.

"We love you too."

__

"This is my room!" Camilo said showing the room to her as if she had never seen it in her life.

"I already know your room, Camilo." Y/n chuckled.

"I know." Camilo smiled. "But this time, you're gonna share it with me."

"What?!" Y/n said with shock. "Can't I share one with Mirabel?" She asked.

"Well..." Camilo trailed off. "We're eventually gonna share a room even after marriage so why not do it in advance?" He smirked.

"Eh?!" Y/n said as she thought about an excuse not to share a room with him but came up with nothing.

"But... You're a man! I can't even bare the thought of sharing a room with my own father!" Y/n said.

"Does that matter?" Camilo leaned in to her. "Perhaps you have something in mind when we share a room?" He whispered.

"..."

"..."

Is it just me or is it hot in here?

"no." Y/n said in an irritated voice as she groaned while she tried to hide the fact she was burning up by now and rushed her way into Camilo's room. She then heard Camilo chuckle and followed her inside.

"To make you comfortable, I'll sleep on the floor." Camilo suggested.

"I can sleep on the floor instead, thank you. This is your room so please, sleep on your own bed." Y/n said as she began unpacking.

"Or..." Camilo paused. "We could just sleep on the same bed toge- ack-!" he was cut off when he was thrown by a shirt that y/n owned.

"Never gonna happen." Y/n said blankly as she resumed fixing her stuff as Camilo laughed at her words.

"Do you need help with your stuff?" Camilo asked.

"No, thanks." Y/n answered. "I can manage."

"I'll be downstairs then." He said as y/n nodded.

He finally closed the door behind him and he smiled at the thought of getting y/n flustered.

"Oh what young love." Dolores said lovingly teasing her brother.

"Oh come on, Dolores, you have Mariano and your kids already." Camilo rolled his eyes as he was still smiling.

"That thing you said was kinda spicy." Dolores said as she leaned in on her brother.

"OH SHUSH!" Camilo said as he walked away.

__

"Y/n?" Camilo called. "Are you still not done packing your stuff? It's time for dinner."

There was no answer.

"Y/n?" He called out one more time before opening the door as he saw y/n passed out on the ground.

"Oh." Camilo said. "I told you I'd help you with your stuff but you refused. Yet here you are." He mumbled as he stroked y/n's hair.

"Is she not done yet?" Pepa asked from outside as Camilo quickly stood up and walked to the door.

"She's sleeping, ma. I think she's tired with all her packing." Camilo answered as Pepa nodded in understanding.

He went back inside the room and carried y/n to his bed and gave her a blanket before going out to eat.

__

"Phew. Time to fix this mess." Camilo mumbled to himself as he stared at y/n's stuff.

"Is this considered as snooping? I sure hope not." He asked to himself.

"I'm just trying to help. I'm just trying to help." He said repeatedly as he started picking up some of y/n's clothes.

"..."

"..."

Is that.... underwe-

Camilo got his eyes wide open as he realised what he had just saw. He quickly let go of the piece of clothing and stood up in the speed of light. He stared at his hands not believing a single thing he saw.

Oh god oh god oh god

How have I not think this through?

OF COURSE SHE HAS UNDERWEA-

I need Mirabel.

He rushed out of the door with his face almost red.

"M-Mirabel!" He called for her.

"Hm?" Mirabel tilted her head to the call of her name as Camilo motioned for her to come into his room.

"Why the heck are you red?" Mirabel asked.

"I-I need help."

__

"I can't... I- I saw her... her- OH I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON." Camilo buried his face into his hands.

"I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY HANDS THE SAME ANYMORE!" He exclaimed quietly still trying to not wake up y/n from her deep slumber.

"You saw her underwea-

-Don't even think about mentioning it!" Camilo said to Mirabel as he looked down and fiddled with his nails.

"You didn't do it intentionally so it's fine. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose." Mirabel reassured him. "Don't worry I won't say a word about this to y/n."

"Thank you, just- please handle her u.n.d.e.r.w.e.a.r. while I take care of the rest." he said as he spelled "underwear" and sat down to pick up some of her stuff while Mirabel laughed at his flustered self.

__

THE SONG ABOVE IS WHAT I'M LISTENING TO RN AND OMG ITS MUCH MORE ROMANTIC WITH THE SONG ON AND YES HELLO MY FELLOW FILIPINOS JDKAJSN