> [chapter 8] <

----

"2 weeks left before that damn wedding." Y/n mumbled.

"2 weeks ever since Iast saw Nuel too..." She sighed.

"Sucks. I missed having the feeling of being in a relationship."

"No! Y/n! He's a bitch! Don't be so cheap! You have Camilo." Y/n said as she slapped herself.

"Wait... Camilo?" She covered her mouth. "I don't even— how come I even considered HIM?!" She grumbled.

"Why the fuck am I talking to myself anyway. This whole marriage thing is driving me crazy!" She ruffled her hair and stood up to get ready and help his father at the store.

__

"Y/n? ...Y/n!" F/n called to her for the last time before she snapped back to reality and looked at him.

Damn... Have I been daydreaming?

"Camilo has been waiting for you outside." F/n informed.

"Camilo? What does he want this time?" She grumbled as she stood up from her seat and went out.

"Hola, señorita." Camilo smiled as he waved.

"I have a name, Camilo." Y/n said, obviously not in the mood.

"Can you uh..." Camilo trailed off.

"M-maybe lend me some money..." Camilo continued looking down.

"Oh... My... Gosh..." Y/n gasped as she placed a hand on her mouth. "Nuel have you been possessing Camilo all this time?" She joked.

"Perhaps, you also have a shapeshifting ability ever since you borrowed his ruana." She added, sarcastically.

She finally gave up the act and sighed, "You want some money and for what?"

"That's a secret." Camilo said as he smiled.

"Well guess what? No." Y/n answered.

"Wait wait! Ill pay you later at night! Just for like... 79,000 peso (20 usd)."

"Later. 10 pm sharp. Then it's a deal." Y/n said as Camilo nodded.

Y/n got money from her personal money hiding space and gave him exactly 79,000.

"And, By the way..." Camilo said turning to her.

"Let's go out together." He continued.

"Excuse me, what?" Y/n said looking at him with a confused look.

"Let's go out together!" He said with a cheeky smile. "I figured our wedding would take place in two weeks so why not know each other more?"

"Can you drag your cousins with you too?" Y/n suggested as the thought of an outing with just him would be very uncomfortable.

"Nope! They knew I'll be having a date alone with you." He said and winked at her as she felt uncomfortable.

"Don't worry I won't pull any tricks. This is purely just to get to know each other. You know... With the wedding and all. Consider it a date." He smiled as he reassured her.

Y/n nodded and agreed silently. "Sure."

"Yes!" Camilo said a little too loud.

"I mean ehem! I'll pick you up later at 7pm." He said with a wide grin and skipped away like a kid.

__

Y/n picked whatever her hand touched in her closet. It was more of a friendly outing to her instead of a formal date and didnt think much of it but of course she picked something that is atleast stylish and likeable. She styled her her as usual and finally heard a knock on the door. She saw a curly headed man that was fairly dressed with his hair kind of styled to the side.