> [chapter 5] <

Y/n sat there, processing what just happened. She saw her now ex-boyfriend leave the room they were in. She stared at the door as an uncontrolled flow of tears left her eyes.

She couldn't believe it. Her relationship is gone just like that. Who knew that their 5 years of relationship would end just because of this? She blamed it all to herself. Not her parents, not Camilo, but herself. She should've seen it coming. She has a right to say "no" but she didn't. It was all her fault.

She finally stood up to leave the room but when she opened the door, she saw a worried Camilo looking at her as he put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey wh-what happened—

—don't fucking touch me." Y/n said with poison laced on her words.

"I could've said no but I didn't... None of this would've happened if I wasn't such a fucking dumbass! Why did I agree to your bet anyway? I knew it to myself I had a boyfriend. I'm so fucking stupid!" Y/n said as more tears flowed over her cheeks.

"Don't say tha—

—cancel the damn wedding." Y/n said as she glared at him. "I don't give a fuck if you don't get your damn money."

And with that she left the Madrigal's home. It was good that only Dolores have seen and heard about their arguement. Camilo stood there staring at nowhere

"Have I actually made... Someone cry..?" He mumbled.

He never wanted to make anyone sad. He's always been made to comfort or make someone happy. This was a new experience to him and he doesn't even know how to handle it since shapeshifting will surely not help for this situation...

Or will it?

__

The next day, y/n had flowers sent over her home, Camilo insisted that he hands it over her window. He has a letter saying,

Hey y/n,
It's Camilo. I hope you're doing well. I cancelled the wedding for you so don't feel pressured. Here's a flower. But if you don't like flowers then let it rot there :)

-yours truly,
Camilo Madrigal.

Y/n scoffed at the given letter and threw the flowers across the room. Leaving petals behind. She told her parents she doesn't feel well and promises to help their parents by tomorrow. She didn't want any social interaction to happen today.

__

"Hey uh Manuel?" Camilo said as he tapped at a guy with the same ruana as him.

"Our arguement is something you shouldn't be having business about." Manuel said to him with a frown.

"I just wanted to say that I cancelled the wedding." Camilo said as he chuckled nervously.

"Do you not know she had a boyfriend?" Manuel said.

"She never told me... But! She never showed any interest." Camilo said scratching his neck.

"What if I say... I never liked her anyway." Manuel said looking at him.

"What?" Camilo said as he was confused at his statement.

"I said what I said." Manuel laughed. "I never loved her. The money she makes is  worth it all."

"What..." Camilo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you stupid or dumb?" Manuel asked angrily. "I like her generally yeah, but being in a relationship with her is so goddamn boring!" Manuel said.

"What the fuck?" Camilo glared at him.

"Oh boo-hoo are you gonna tell y/n? Too bad.. she's never gonna believe you. She's head over heels for me! She's too stupid to know anyway" Manuel laughed.

He suddenly felt a hard force landed on his face. He expected to see Camilo but instead he saw,

"Y/n?" He said as he felt blood on his mouth, he had just slapped the shit out of him.

"How dare you." Camilo said in y/n's form. "How fucking dare you."

"Y/n is stupid. For letting you in her life."

"But Y/n is not stupid... Y/n is my fucking fiancè." He stated.

"What are you talking about? Your fiancè is yourself?" Manuel mocked.

"You're a fucking dickhead." Was the last thing Camilo said before punching the shit out of him.

"Camilo! Stop this in an instant!" Abuela yelled at him as he stopped and looked at his family, still in y/n's form as he changed into his normal self and glared at the boy who is now bruised up on the ground.

"What had made you like this?!" His father said.

"He called my fiancè stupid." He stated as he scoffed and left the scene.

--

Here's some drama for yall HEOAJAK naw bc dolores be having a shit ton of tea here 👀👀👀