> [chapter 18] <

___

Everyone was decorating for Matias's gifting ceremony while Antonio was in charge of comforting him and making him feel relaxed.

"There are too many carnivorous plants,  Isabela!" Mirabel exclaimed as she dodged a carnivorous plant's attack at her.

"Sorry, wait." Isabela said as she replaced them with a harmless plant.

Y/n was busy helping Luisa carry some stuff like some boxes. At first, Luisa insistead she can do it herself but y/n was too stubborn.

Mirabel on the other hand was the one handling how the decorations would look like while Camilo was for the guests as usual.

"Need help for that, hermosa?" Camilo smiled at y/n, who was grabbing another box to pile up.

"No thanks, focus on the guests." She answered as she struggled to carry three boxes at hand.

"You can always tell me if you need help." Camilo said.

"Well, I don't, thank you anyway." Y/n smiled bittersweetly.

Camilo then took a box from her and carried it along with him as y/n sighed.

"Where do you put these?" Camilo asked.

"Right there," y/n pointed with her lips. "Next to the door."

Camilo nodded and placed the box on the ground.

"Don't you have guests to entertain?" Y/n asked.

"I'd rather entertain you." Camilo winked as y/n rolled her eyes.

"Kidding! The guests are all here. Casita has it covered." Camilo laughed.

"Y/n! Camilo! It's time!" Pepa yelled from afar as they got ready for Matias's ceremony.

They all gathered up on the stairs as the guests were downstairs watching the five year old get his spotlight while he held tight on Antonio's arms.

"Let's go." Antonio muttered and smiled warmly at him as Mirabel can't help but also smile at their little interaction.

"You know, Mirabel and Antonio also had that kind of relationship. They did that exact same thing in Antonio's ceremony." Camilo whispered to y/n.

"Really?"

"Yeah, such a long story, I'll tell you." Camilo said as he watched Matias finally reach his door nervously looking at the crowd before looking back at Mirabel.

"Will you use your Gift to honor our miracle?" Mirabel asked as Matias nodded his head. "Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" She asked again, basically repeating what Abuela just said in Antonio's ceremony, while Matias again, nodded.

He touched the candle and finally, reaching for the doorknob.

The door had lit up, recieving a loud sigh of relief from Matias. Suddenly a loud noise was coming from his room, but it wasn't just a noise, it was a pleasant one. A musical, type of noise. Matias finally mustered up the courage to open his door fully, revealing his massive room full of instruments and musicals.

"We have a gift!" Mirabel announced as she hugged her nephew.

Everone cheered for the successful ceremony. Abuela watched from afar, watching how Mirabel would handle all of it without her.

Matias basically had a party room for his gift. Every guest was dancing wild with Matias's music. He played all intruments and never had it sounded bad.

Everyone gathered up for a picture.

They left abuela lol /j #revenge

"Abuela!" Mirabel called for her as Abuela finally joined the family picture along with y/n and the others.

"Three!"

"Two!

"One!"

"La Familia Madrigal!"

__

SHUT UP AND LOOK AT THE SKETCH I MADE AT THREE IN THE MORNING

YES, DEAREST, ITS CAMILO

I'D BE MAKING MASTERPIECES WHEN I DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ISTG

WELL WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT, MY SLEEP SCHED IS BROKENnot like i have an actual sleep sched anyway 🤧😃

not like i have an actual sleep sched anyway 🤧😃