Chapter 16

Asher's POV

"UNDECIDED"

I stood and put the hat on the chair, I smiled at Dumbledore.

"Thank you sir. I hope you have a good day" I walk out of his office, tears streaming down my face. I feel so rejected. I continue to walk looking at the floor crying. As I walk down the hall I run into Harry.

"Asher are you ok?" I don't say anything to him, I just stand their looking at the floor.

"You can talk to me, ok?" Harry slowly wraps his arms around me. After a minute I collapse into him, sobbing. He slowly sits us both down.

"Ash it's going to be ok" I hold on to him scared to let go.

"Harry... I hate this place" He looks down at me with his eyes wide.

"Ash you don't mean that. I sure whatever happened will pass" I bury my head into his chest. We sit there quietly until we both fall asleep. As the minutes tick by my anger grows.

When I awake I'm laying in my bed. As I sit up a note falls to the floor. I pick it up and being to read it.

"Asher I can feel your anger. Help me with my plan, son.
All I need you to do bring Harry to XXXXXX by XXXX on XXXX.
And help me kill him, then you can have what you've always wanted.
-Your Father"

I crumpled the note and knew what I had to to do.

"I'm sorry Harry."

Addy's POV

I hear Asher muttering from our room as I reach to open the door, I pause to try and hear what he is saying

"I'm sorry Harry but your time is up" I gasp and run away from our room.
"Asher what are you doing?'