Chapter 1

Asher and Adeline got on the train and looked for a compartment. "Ashy why are passing all of these compartments" Ash frowned, "I don't want a lot of people like there are in most compartments. " They see Harry and Ron sitting alone and open the compartment door. " Umm excuse me is it ok if me and my sister sit with you" Asher said with an awkward smile. "Of course. " A sweet but obviously make voice said. Asher and Adeline sat down with Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter but of course Asher and Adeline didn't know that

                                                                                 Asher's POV

I sat down with Addy. "Hello my name is Asher Aspen Rosier family calls me Ash. And this is my sister Adaline Marie Rosier. We are the Rosier twins one of the very few purebloolded families." The boy on the right, he was sitting right in front me. He had Raven black that messy laid out across his face. He had beautiful Emerald green eyes. He was very handsome I thought and I felt my face trun red but I chose to ignore it. " My name is Harry, Harry James Potter" The Raven hair boy said. My sister and I did not looked fazed when we heard the new but inside we were ecstatic and astonish that we were sitting with Harry Potter. The ginger haired boy beside Harry Potter looked at us. He had red hair brown eyes and freckles. He had to be a Weasley. " My name is Ronald Bilius Weasley" The red haired boy said. I was correct then. I smiled as we started to get to know each other. The back neck were my birthmark was, was hurting a bit but I ignored it.

After an uncertain amount of time, A girl knocked on the door, then she open the door right as ron started talking about a spell. The girl had brown curly hair and brown eyes she looked normal mundane but that's not says she wasn't pretty which she was and she was already in her school robes. She started talking so I stopped listening, but I did catch her name Hermione Granger. She is a muggle-born with an very annoying voice.

                                                                                   Harry POV

Ash and his sister Adeline are very well dressed. Ash is wearing a dress shirt dress pants and fancy tennis shoes and his sister is wearing a bright blue dress which compliments her eyes well. She is very pretty and her brother is handsome. They will get all the guys and girls.

I was listening to Hermione, but I just kinda zoned out. The next thing I heard was an old lady selling things from a trolley. Ash got up and bought a whole bunch of food from the trolley to share with all of us. As we are eating him and his sister strat bickering about money and stuff that flew of my head his sister is so cute. Over the intercom they tell to put on our robes. Which we did shortly after we arrived.

                                                                                     3rd POV

As the kids file off the train Hagrid called all the first years over. Asher and Adeline run over to him and hug him Harry follows closer after. They get on the boats head to the school. There Adventures being now.