Chapter 11

( A/N: btw its a week after Christmas break. But the staff wouldn't let anyone see Asher until today for whatever reason)

3rd POV

" Harry don't you think its weird. A child is a attacked, and left for dead in an old  hallway no one uses. But Snape just happens to find him and now Snape is trying to stop us from finding something. For heavens sake he tried to kill you Harry!" Hermione gave a tired sigh.

" Hermione I think what happened was from another student not a teacher. And why would Snape do it anyways?"

" Harrys right 'mione why would Snape do it." Ron comments. She rolls her eyes and sighs.

" It was just an idea. Now lets hurry to the hospital wing before Draco gets there. Seeing him cry is truly pitiful." The trio approach door but as they get closer they hear laughter.

" What the bloody hell is going on in there?" Ron pushes the door open; and they see Asher awake and laughing with Draco. Hermione runs over and hugs Asher.

" Hermione good to see you." Asher playfully pretends to gag after his statement. She lets go and Asher gets off the bed and hugs Ron and Harry. Ron and Hermione run off to talk to Madam Pomerfy. Draco leaves so the others can have time with Asher.  Asher pulls Harry aside.

" Harry listen to me, tonight meet me by the forbidden forest at 12'clock sharp." Harry looked at Asher then nodded.

" Okay I will but w-" Asher cuts Harry off and walks over to others and leaves harry standing there confused.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: sorry its short and rushed I'm trying to do daily uploads but I might change that in the future)