i

It was too late. The miracle has already flickered out, and Mirabel Madrigal's body is crushed by the falling debris of La Casa Madrigal.

Julieta approached what remained of their home, and saw her daughter's lifeless body pinned down by a large chunk of the house. Her eyes largened and began to form tears.

"M-Mirabel?! MIRABEL!!!"

Agustin approached the gory scene and he immediately kneeled down beside his lifeless daughter, his face full of sadness, shock, and disbelief before he was reduced into tears.

The people in town approached the destroyed house, and just stood there near the house, frozen. Everyone was in disbelief.

Meanwhile, Bruno managed to escape the sight of his family, and watched the scene from afar. He couldn't believe that his niece was dead, and thought about how he became emotionally attached to her even though he only met her for a short period of time.

"Mirabel, how I'd wished I never given you the vision, I'm so sorry"

...

"Antonio, don't go there" Pepa told her son as he was approaching Mirabel's body. But Antonio kept on walking to his cousin's crushed body. The large, solid block that crushed Mirabel was pulled up together with the help of the townspeople.

Antonio kneeled beside Mirabel, heartbroken.

"Mirabel, please wake up, I need you, we need you, please don't sleep. Why are your glasses dirty?"

He scrubbed Mirabel's bloodied, broken glasses clean with his shirt.

"Look Mirabel, I cleaned them for you so you can see clearly, just please wake up."

Then he was pulled away from the scene by his mother.

Pepa put down Antonio, but something caught her eye, a figure with an oversized, green ruana riding a horse got her curious.

"Bruno?"

Pepa chased the figure riding the horse as fast as she could, then the figure looked back, it was indeed her brother.

"BRUNO!!!"

"Pepa, I have to leave, after all that happened, it is better if I leave for good"

"Bruno, wait I have questions!"

Bruno rode in between the gaps of the mountains without a word, and left the Encanto.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative"