𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 (𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

1 year later

In Mumbai.

A couple were sleeping in each other's embrace. The man's hand was wrapped around the woman's waist with his head buried into the crook of her neck. The woman was sleeping peacefully with her hand in the man's hair. The alarm rang breaking their sweet sleep. Both looked at each other and smiled. The man softly pecked her lips. "Good morning jaan."

"Good morning shiva." The woman said as she got up. Shiva held her hand and pulled her towards him. She fell on him. Her hair covering her face. He raised his hand and slided the hairs tucking them behind her earlobe. "I love you ravi." Ravi smiled. "Din mein 100 baar bolke bhi thakte nahi ho kya." Shiva smiled sheepishly and nodded in no. "Agar us din mujhe kuch ho jata toh." She added. Shiva looked at her and said in a deep voice. "Toh aj main bhi nahi hota."

"jaisa bada bhai waisa chota bhai cheesy dialogues." She trying to get up but shiva leave her. "Shiva chodo yaar." Shiva nodded in no and signaled her to give a kiss. Ravi smiled and kept her hands in front of his eyes. She leaned closer so that he could feel her breath. He slowly parted his lips. Ravi smiled and in a jerk got out of his grip and ran to the bathroom. "Ravi this is not fair yaar." Shiva said being irritated.

"Everything is fair in love and war patidev." Ravi shouted. Shiva smiled and lied on the bed smilingly. He never thought he could ever live this life.

After Dhara pointed her gun to Ravi, she was about to shoot but soon the police came and caught her. She was too violent and in the process killed suman and Gautam. Dev and krish grief over their death and somewhere too shiva was upset. After their last rights. Shiva gave rishita and dev job offers from USA and both went and settled there where as krish was sent to Australia along with keerti for their further studies.

Shiva then took Ravi to Mumbai and was gladly welcomed by karan and his wife preeta. They again got married in full rituals.

Ravi's trance broke as preeta pushed her lightly. She looked at her and raised her eyebrow. "dhyan kaha dudh ubal ke girne wala tha." Ravi looked at the stove and but her tongue. "Sorry bhabhi." Preeta smiled. Just then shiva entered humming a song. He looked at Ravi and smirked. She was looking hot in a satin blue sari tucking the end at her waist. Her hair was tie in a rough bun.

Shiva fake coughed gaining the attention of the two women. "Bhabhi who bhai apko bula rahe hai." preeta nodded and left. Shiva came and back hugged Ravi. "Shiva kya kar rahe ho chodo kam karne do." Shiva rubbed his nose in her neck. "Tum apna kaam karo roka kisne hai." he kissed her neck and she gasped. He soon started to give sweet wet kisses down her neck and shoulder.

Ravi pushed him and held the hot spoon. "Don't disturb me mujhe khana banana hai. Tumhe office jana hai na niklo abhi." Shiva made a face and murmured. "bedil aur zalim aurat." Ravi giggled. Shiva looked annoyed and then quickly kissed her lips and left the kitchen. Ravi sighed and then continued to do her work.

At night shiva returned to see the room dark. "Ravi kaha ho tum." He switched on the lights and was shocked to see the room filled with soft toys and ribbons and a cradle. Soon Ravi came out of her hiding and went to shiva who was stunned. "Yeh sab ravi." Shiva shuttered and Ravi smiled. She kept his hands on her belly. Shiva looked at her with teary eyes and she nodded in yes.

He picked her up and twirled her. "Oh my god oh my god ravi I am so much happy. I love you a lot. Thank you for giving me this happiness." Ravi giggled seeing his excitement. He kept her down and kissed her head and hugged her.

"Mere jeene marne ki wajah aj tak sirf tum thi aur firse ek wajah mil gayi jeene ki, meri khawaish puri kar di tumne. Agar life mein itni khushi hai toh sirf tumhare wajah se ravi. In sab ki wajah tum ho, sirf tum ho. I love you ravi."

"I love you too shiva."

Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main

Mere saaye hain saath mein
Yaara jis jagah tum ho

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..

O...

Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein
(Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein)
Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein

Kab se adhuri hai ik daastaan
Aaja usey aaj anjaam dein
Tumhe bhuloon kaise main
Meri pehli khata tum ho

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..

oo...

Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
(Saansein chura ke)
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke

Dil keh raha hai gunehgaar ban ja
Bada chain hai inn gunaahon se aage
Main gumshuda si raat hoon
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.

My second story on shivi got completed and I am so happy.

Any more suggestions for any other story?

But main pehle hi bol deti hu P.S ka koi bhi character mere story mein nahi hoga because I fucking hate them. Sorry for my language but it is the truth.