𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Shiva entered the mandap and looked around to find his chipkali crying hugging Dhara. His heart crushed to see her crying and fisted his hands. No one ever dare to make her cry and he was not going to spare the person who made her cry. Ravi spotted shiva and freed herself from Dhara before rushing to him and came crashing down on his chest.

His heartbeats stopped as she hugged him. He could feel his sherwani getting wet with her tears. He protectively wrapped his arms around her hiding her in his embrace. She clutched his sherwani and cried hard. All the people of Somnath present there looked in shock seeing two enemies comforting each other.

Shiva separated her and his heart pinched to see her red puffy eyes. He rubbed his thumb on her cheeks wiping of the tears. "Kya hua hai?" he softly asked and all got a shock again to hear the soft caring voice of shiva. Ravi said nothing but sniffed and rubbed her red nose. He pulled her to the side and side hugged her and looked front to see dev standing with rishita near him clinging to him.

"Humse bohut badi galti ho gayi hai shiva. Dev Ravi se nahi rishita se pyar karta hai aur rishita Janardhan seth ki beti hai aur aj uske papa ne uski zabardasti shadi karwa rahe the lekin who bhag ayi." Dhara said in a crying voice. She was guilty to destroy the life of her own sister. Shiva's lips formed into a small smirk before regaining its angry avatar.

He went and clutched dev's collar. "Jab tujhe rishita se pyar ho gaya tha toh ravi se shadi karne mein han kyun bola?" dev was too crying. He answered in a cracked voice. "Mujhe laga rishita aur main kabhi ek nahi ho sakte the...." His voice trailed off. "Toh is massom ki life ke sath khel khelegea."

Dhara advanced to stop shiva. "Shiva chod dev ko." Shiva still didn't budged. He looked at dev with anger. "Jab yeh chipkali pure Somnath mein bolti thi ki who tujhse pyar karti hai tab kyun nahi reject kiya." All flinched at his voice. Raavi came and held his hand softly. "Shiva chod use." Her soft low voice made him stop. He looked at her and then left dev.

"Aye suman ben meri galti ki saza meri bacchi ko kyun de rahi hai." Prafulla said in a crying voice. Suman looked down ashamed of her own son's action. Dhara came and held Prafulla. "Mami hume maaf kardo lekin mujhe ek aur mauka do is galti ko sudharne ke liye." Jagat looked at her and wiped his tears. "Kya karegi tu?"

Dhara looked at Ravi and shiva and then said. "Ravi aur shiva ki shadi." All gasped present in the hall. Never in their wildest nightmares would they think of mingling these two. One was water and another was fire. "Shiva karle na isse shadi uski izzat bacha le aur hamari bhi." Shiva couldn't see his family broken and specially his bhabhi requesting him. He looked towards Ravi who was equally shocked.

"Agar tujhe yeh shadi manzoor hai toh main ready hu." He said forwarding his hand. Ravi looked at him and his hand. Then his eyes went to her masi ma and mausa pa. Her heart ached to see them devasted. She then saw dev and rishita and her blood boiled. How dare he cheated on her? How dare he dumped her? She closed her eyes trying to remember their sweet moments but failed instead came numerous moment with shiva. How he cared for her? How he saved her?

She opened her eyes and wiped her tears before slowly placing her hand on his hand. Shiva smiled a little as he wrapped his fingers around her soft hand. He was never going to leave her from now not even when she asks to. He was going to heal her broken heart and give all the happiness of the world. After all he has married is chipkali, his mami ki behen ki beti, pure Somnath ki sabse khoobsurat ladki.