𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Applying the last stroke of lipstick Ravi smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She casually didn't called herself the most beautiful girl of Somnath. She was indeed the one. "Hayee kitni pyari lag rahi hai tu kisiki nazar na lag jaye." She giggled at her words and grabbed her phone before going out. She was on doorstep when she again came back and looked at the mirror. She took out a black bindi and put it on her forehead and mumbled a perfect before rushing out.

"Aye ravi kal shadi hai teri aur aj bhi sasural jana hai kya." Prafulla said as she spotted ravi walking down the stairs. She instructed the workers some work and went to Ravi who stood hearing her voice. Ravi turned and gave her a sweet smile. "Oho masi ma ap toh aisi bol rahi ho jaise main bhag ja rahi hu sasural hi ja rahi hu na."

Prafulla rolled her eyes as she herd her words. She was never so fond of the Pandyas but her niece cum daughter was too stubborn to be married into that family only. "Thik hai lekin jaldi ghar ana aur us rakshasa se dur rehna." Now it was Ravi's turn to roll her eyes. She never liked the fact her masi ma referred shiva as a demon. But she couldn't stop there and argue. She quickly nodded and left.

Her lips curved into a big smile as she stood in front of the house. It was going to be hers by tomorrow. She was too excited. She quickly went inside calling for Dhara. "Dhara di kaha ho ap?" shiva who was in the angaan scrolling on his phone rolled his eyes at the voice.

He looked up to see his mami ki behen ki beti standing with a big smile like the sun only shines over her. He sighed and slipped his phone in his pocket before walking up to her. "Kya re subah subah a gayi dimag khane." He said in an annoyed tone although he was happy to see her. Ravi smiled widely seeing him.

"Are kal se toh permanent a jaungi tera dimag khane ko aur yeh kya respect deke baat kar bhabhi hu teri." She said flipping her hair. Shiva raised his eyebrow at her antics. Though he was irritated his heart ached knowing she was going to be his bhabhi. Living under the same roof with her as his sister in law was a thing shiva never thought.

He looked at her and then said in a harsh tone. "Mar jaunga lekin tujhe bhabhi nahi manunga." Ravi narrowed her eyes at his words. But then she shrugged off. "Yeh sab chod dhara di kaha hai?" shiva frowned as she ignored his words. He looked around and then seeing no one he dragged her to a corner pinning her to the wall.

Ravi gasped as he pulled her. Their proximity was too much and it was doing certain things to her body. This moment only makes her confuse over he feelings for dev. Shiva looked at her and then leaned forward. He moved towards her ears as she closed her eyes feeling his hot breath over her ears. "Main bhi dekhta hu kaisi banti hai meri bhabhi?" he said.

Ravi opened his eyes to answer back but saw no one. She cursed him heavily. "Gadheda kahika." She left. Shiva was behind a pillar calming his heartbeats which were high due to closeness with his chipkali. "Yeh shadi toh main hone nahi dunga lekin karunga bhi kya aur yeh ek gadhedi hai who dev use bhav nahi deta fir bhi uske piche padi hai aur main use itna chahata hu fir bhi dur bhagti hai mujhse."