𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

"No you are not....tu shiva Pandya nahi shiva Luthra hai...just accept the fucking fact shiva." Ravi yelled harshly pushing away shiva. She found some files in his cupboard about him claiming to be shiva Luthra. "Just tell me kaha hai mera shiva." Shiva snapped his head at hers and scoffed.

"Mera shiva?" his voice was laced with irritation and annoyance. Ravi looked at him to find anger in his eyes. Shiva held her hand tightly and pinned her to the wall. "Shadi mere sath moments spent kiye mere sath aur ab mera shiva kaha hai yeh bol rahi hai Tu." He was badly hurt by her choice of words.

Yes he knows both were childhood enemies but that doesn't explains or justifies her for calling shiva pandya as hers. Shiva jerked her away and turned to the other side controlling his anger. Ravi looked at him and then understood the intensity of her words and how much they have hurt her. She sighed and softly held his hand. Shiva pushed away her hand.

Ravi felt bad but she deserved it. She wiped her tears and stood in front of shiva holding her ears. "I am sorry." Shiva looked at her and melted by her cute face. He smiled a little and Ravi hugged him tight throwing her entire weight on him. Shiva smiled and hugged her back encaging her in his arms. "Bachpan ka dost hai mera bas chinta hai uski." Ravi said in a soft whisper.

Shiva nodded and broke the hug. He made her sit on the bed. He held her hand. "Abhi jo bolunga dhyan se sunna and strong rehna tujhe sabko sambhalna hai ok." Ravi slightly nodded. Shiva took a deep breath started narrating.

"Teen saal pehle shiva Mumbai aya tha store ke kaam se waha hamari mulakat hui. We were shocked ki ek hi naam ek hi shakal. We instantly hit off. Bohut maza ata tha. Main London se aya tha apni studies puri karke. We enjoyed a lot but ek din car accident mein shiva...shiva ki maut ho gayi. But actually the accident was planned for me. Usne bohut batein ki this tum sabke bare mein. I liked you the second moment I saw your photo. Bohut socha fir decide kiya ki main yaha a jaunga. Meri wajah se he died so main idhar a gaya uski kami puri karne ke"

Tears were rolling down his eyes as he completed his narrating. Soon enough ravi engulfed him in a tight warm hug that he was craving for. Shiva broke down in her arms. "meri wajah se tum sab ka shiva aj yaha nahi hai." ravi said nothing but only caressed his back. After some crying they broke the hug.

Ravi held his hand and kissed them. "galti tumhari nahi hai shiva." Shiva looked at her and then again looked down. "ab janti ho na ki main shiva nahi hu fir bhi kya hamare bich sab same rahega." Ravi smiled a little at his question. "maine tumse pyar kiya hai sirf tumse tumhara chehera dekhke nahi dil dekhke I would never leave you...lekin yeh sab kiya kisne hai."

"Kal subah sabko bata dunga lekin jo bataunga sabke hosh ud jayenge" Ravi hummed in response. Shiva cupped her face and kissed her forhead. Ravi closed her eyes and held his hand. "I love you." He said those three magical words which she craved to hear. She smiled and hugged him tight. "I love you too." Her response came as a soft whisper yet it was loud enough for shiva to hear.

He smiled and kissed the crook of her neck. Ravi shivered. Shiva ran his hand through the tresses. "Can you wait for a day?" ravi broke the hug and narrowed her eyes. "suhaagraat ke liye." Shiva nodded rubbing the back of his neck. "kya hai na sab sach batane ke baat hi chain ayegi aur fir acche se aram se romance kar sakte hai." ravi blushed furiously.

"Wese sab kuch sach jane ke baad Mumbai chalogi mere sath?" the unsurely in his voice was clearly visible. Ravi looked at him and her eyes indicated she needed time to think. "Time le lo fir batana." Ravi smiled and pecked his lips.

So guy's junooniyat is completed and yes uska sequel is also out "ashiq banaya apne" if you have not read please read it out and yes another thing I was thinking of starting another story. It will be a simple love story and yes thode villain's honge. It would be an arrange marriage for shivi.

Will I write it?