𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Shiva" Ravi called him with a serious voice. Shiva who was going through the accounts of the store hummed in response and didn't looked up from the file. Ravi rolled her eye. She was never subjected to this ignorance. She marched towards him and snatched away the file. This action of hers startled him. He was about to shout but one look at her stern eyes and he kept mum.

"Don't you dare ever ignore me next time?" Her growling voice made shiva shiver. The toughest boy of Somnath was scared from his chipkali wife. What a day has come? "Kya hua hai?" he asked noticing her lost face. Ravi looked at him and then after putting the folded clothes in the cupboard she sat beside him. "Ek baat tune notice ki?"

"Ab tu bolegi nahi konsa baat toh kya notice karu." Shiva said as he lied on the bed relaxing himself. Ravi looked at him and nodded hher head in disappointment. "Yahi ki rishita bhabhi ke papa ne kuch bhi nahi kiya." Shiva looked at his wife who was in deep thinking mode. A small smirk appeared on his face. "Ab karne ke liye kuch bacha hoga toh karenge na." he murmured under his breath.

"Did you said something?" Ravi asked as if she heard something. Shiva nodded his head in no. he then pulled her towards him. Ravi looked at him with shock filled eyes. "Ab aise kya dekh rahi hai khayegi kya." Ravi smiled and nodded in no. shiva then turned with a jerk such that Ravi was on the bed and he was on top of her. He kept his hands on the other side and supported himself.

"Aye chipkali tu sach mein is shadi se khush hai na ya fir mera man rakhne ke liye bol rahi hai." ravi smiled at his question. She could sense the insecurity inside him. She wrapped her arms his neck and pulled him close. "Tu itna sawal kyun puchta hai shiva. Maine kaha na khush hu is shadi se wese bhi mujhe us nalle se shadi nahi karni thi." Shiva giggled at the insult of his brother which he really deserved.

"Would you really want to take this relation to the next level?" Ravi was quiet shocked at the bold question. She never expected this type of question from the shyest boy of Somnath. She looked into his eyes and could see purity and loyalty. And there she knew she didn't need anything else except for her bhoothnath if he was by her side then she would be able to live the entire life holding his hand.

Ravi chose to do action instead of words. She lifted herself a little bit and pecked his cheeks slowly. Shiva flushed at the contact of her fluffy lips with his hard jaws. She trailed the kiss from his cheek and jaw to the corner of her lips and after lingering there for a while she detached herself from her. "Ab bhi shak hai kya?" Ravi asked innocently. Shiva smiled mentally at his wife and then decided to take the charge but slowly.

He bent a little and then picked up her lips in a soft and passionate kiss. Ravi clutched his shirt the moment he felt his lips on hers. Her eyes were closed and their lips moved in a sync. He was tasting every corner of her juicy lips while she responded with same passion. Both mentally thanked into heir mind the porns they watched at night. They have quiet excelled in it.

After separating shiva looked at ravi who as blushing hard. He smiled and kissed her forehead softly. "Let's take it slow." He whispered and kissed her earlobe.

I gave an update even thought the last chapter got only 48 votes but this won't be the case every time. I have also added romance so please give 50 votes or else i won't update next chapter