Epilogue

Door of a operation theatre swung open .A person wearing a mask ,head cap and a green surgical gown, come out from the  OT .
"Patient ko 24 gante observation me rakhna hoga"He give  instruction  to the nurse while removing his head cap and Mask."Aur aage koi bhi complication ho ,jo honi nhi chahiye per phir bhi ho to mujhe immediately inform karna "He said while removing his surgical gown.
"Sure ,Dr.Joshi"Said Nurse as he pick up his white court and Keep it on his arms.
He nodded curtly and walks in the corridor.After pausing for some time to talk with patient's family ,he move further , open door of his cabin and paused for a second to look at his name plate on the door.
DR.DEV JOSHI

This is the same name plate which is given by his wife ,his Anu , after his admission in the college.Caressing it gently ,he enter in his cabin . Putting his court on the hand of his  rotating chair ,he sits on it and looks at his family picture which is kept in front of him on table.Picking up in his hand he looks at it, admiring his very big family, His parents and his mother are in the centre.He along with Ananya is in on the left of his mother while Manav along with his wife,Purvi,is on right of his father.Mehar is beside Purvi while Ray is standing beside him.Vivan is sitting on his knees in front of him and Ananya and His fairies sisters are standing on the bed behind them.

Examining all smiling faces ,his eyes stops at Her wife . Five years has passed since their marriage but when he thinks about it ,it looks like Just few days ago he meet her.A small smile appears on his face recalling how his life has changed Since her arrival .He is no more a  wounded and lonely  soul.She is his soulmate. He pick up his phone to call her .As soon as he pick it up phone rings.

"Ha Ray"He said picking up the phone.It was long back when he stop calling him 'Bhaiya'.It is  not like they have any fight or anything.It is because of Ray's stern warning not to call him bhaiya after some blunder occur with him.One day, when they were  in college, Ray was boosting his knowledge in front of a junior girl who was topper in her batch.At the same time Dev arrived and call him 'Bhaiya' which raised questions in her mind that 'Why boy of your batch is calling you bhaiya.' "Mera IQ level isse bahut jyada hai.That's why he is giving me respect "Said Ray glaring at Balveer and next second Balveer starts giving answer of her question and now That girl seemed to be more impressed by Balveer. "Tum biology ke student ho na" She asked looking at him admiringly."Aur married bhi"Said Ray glaring at him angrily ."Tumhari shaadi ho gayi hai to kisi aur ka kuch nhi hone doge "He said looking at him hopelessly and left from there while he is totally clueless about reason of his anger. When he told Ananya about this she told him that Ray is trying to impress that girl and he had spoilt it,after laughing for ten minutes. One more incident was final ban on calling 'Bhaiya'.At that time Ray was again trying to impress that girl .

"Dev ko physics ke bare maine hi sikhaya tha taki wo Ananya ko impress kar sake"Said Ray trying to hold hand of that girl but again Dev come there  to rectify his earlier mistake . Initially Ray was very happy as he agreed that what he learnt is from Ray that's why he calls him Bhaiya.As everyone should respect others on his knowledge also and that girl became too much impressed that she too decided to call Ray as Bhaiya.
'Don't you dare to call me Bhaiya again' warned Ray angrily after she left
"I have a good news bro" said Ray from another side"I am finally not single."

"ye good news mai pichle paach saal me paach hazar baat sun Chuka hu.aur ab to mujhe tumhari girlfriend ka naam bhi nhi janna hai mujhe."Said Dev .
Ray"Not girlfriend Dev,wife "
"Whattt!!!!"He stands up in shock."ye galat hai.Tumne shaadi kar li aur mujhe ab bta rahe ho.Tumhare one and only bhai hu mai aur tum mujhe shaadi ke baad information de rahe ho"He complaint.

"yaha Church me wedding hui hai.India ane ke baad  Indian rituals se wedding karunga."Ray is in Chicago from last one year due to his project.He chooses to be  scientist like his father ,so that he can contribute in welfare of the world on his level.
"To waha pe shaadi karne ki kya jarurat thi aur kab aa rahe ho"asked Dev again taking his seat.
"After honeymoon."Said Ray and Dev can bet that he winks ."
"Ab samjh aaya kya jarurat thi"He said shaking his head."Bye"He cut the phone smiling.But his smile vanishes as soon as he looks at his phone screen where more than fifty miss calls are shown from almost every mobile phone of his  family.He immediately call Manav.