Chapter 41

Ananya comes home but stopped and the entrance seeing Niyati sitting very close to Dev .She doesn't know why but she feels a pain in her heart seeing this.
Niyati-"You know Aunty school me bhi all boys are just crazy for me hai na DJ"
She asked Dev while trying to wrap her arms around his but Dev is quick enough .He stands up before that.

Dev- I think tumhe baithne ke liye kafi space ki jarurat parti hai."
Niyati-"it ii effect of your magnetic personality Jo mai tumhari taraf khichi chali aati hu BABY"

Now that is enough for Ananya she is going to tell her ,her real place but stop hearing Dev's word.

Dev (sternly)-"Baby nhi Dev and it will be better if you stop yourself . Because unwanted pull ko stop karna mujhe aata hai.And.remember Neither I was nor I am among those boys.

A satisfactory smile appear on her face hearing him.
"Bhabhi yaha kya kar rahi ho"asked Mehar while coming from college with Manav .
Baal pari-"Lo Manav,Mehar aur Ananya bhi aa gye"
"Beboo"Said Manav dreamily looking at Niyati and sits besides her while Mehar sit beside Manav.
Smita-"tum log baat karo mai Nasta le kar aati hu"
She said while standing up and Dev sits at her place.

Ananya-"Aap rehne do mai le kar aati hu"
"Nhi beta tum yahi ruko"she said looking at Niyati who is looking at Dev .
"Ok "said Ananya Understanding her looks for the seat.Dev who is sitting on one shited sofa shifts makes space for  her .She sits beside Dev with smile and intentionally wrap her arm around his arms looking at Niyati who seems shocked as he doesn't show any objection .
Manav-"Hii beboo"
Niyati(without interest )-"hi "

Ananya-"Hi I am..."
Niyati(with attitude)-"Ananya I know suna maine.DJ you know Anahita , that superstar singer jiska song abhi no 1 trend me hai,Kal usne Ek party rakhi thi and.you know what she personally invited me "
Dev and Ananya look at her raising their eyebrows and then looked at each other suppressing their smile.
Ananya(pretend to be shocked)-"tum anahita ko janti ho?"

Niyati-'Janti hu ?She is my BFF.After all mere Dad music director ke PA jo hai "
Ananya-"Oooo .Woooww .tab to tumne obviously Anahita ko dekha hoga.
Niyati-"Obviously .Jab BFF hai to dekha to hoga hi na"
Ananya-"to tum please hume usse milwa sakti ho kya?
Niyati-"wo superstar hai.Tumhari tarah nhi jo kisi se bhi mil legi"

Ananya(looking at Dev)-"Anahita meri tarah nhi hai.
He put hand on his mouth to hide his smile.
Dev-"tumhari BFF hai na to tum kahogi to tumhari baat bhi nhi manegi'

Niyati-"you don't know these celebs DJ.Itna ego hai usme ki kya kehne .She is a rich, arrogant,mannerless, ghamandi, spoilt girl jo ..."

Dev-"Enough.Wo aisi bilkul bhi nhi hai ok.Infact wo bahut hi sweet, simple and down to earth person hai.Apne income ka ek bada hissa orphanage me de deti hai.Aur khud ek normal aur simple life jiti hai.Aur khud ko celebs ki tarah treat karwana pasand nhi hai issliye apni identity secret rakha hai usne.So stop defaming her.

Everyone looks at him with open mouth and questioning eyes except Baal pari who very well know who is Anahita and also what she meant for her son.
Dev-"Wo mujhe news paper se pta chla"

Manav-"Arree Bebo pura school janta hai ki Ballu Anahita ka kitna bada fan hai"

Ananya looks at him with surprise while he looks away from her smiling

Mehar-"Waise to ballu ko to celebraties ke naam bhi pta nhi hota hai per Anahita ke bare me agar kuch bhi news paper me aata tha to Ballu use cut karke rakh leta tha .abhi bhi humare ghar me wo cuttings rakhe hai"
Smita brings Snacks for all of them and Everyone starts having it but when Ananya extend her hand towards Snacks , she recives a slight slap on her hand for touching snacks without washing their hand.Seeing her Manav and Mehar leaves from there leaves from there to wash hand while Dev who always follows rules feed Ananya with his hands.Later Dev
call Ananya by Anu while talking which is not liked by Niyati
Niyati-"That's not fair DJ .When  I told you to call me Bebo(in school times) tumne kaha tha ki tum pet name se bulane me comfortable nhi ho and now you yourself calling her Anu"