chapter 42

"Vivan,Be ready "Said Dev while entering in Vivan's room.
Vivan-"kis chiz ke liye partner "
Dev-"Apni maa se milne ke liye .Maine promise kiya tha na"

Vivan-Matlab "
He explains him about the machine .
Vivan-"Aapko yaad tha partner.Mujhe laga ki aap bhul gaye"

Dev-"Aise kaise bhul jata. Mana maine thori der ho gayi per tab nhi to ab sahi.Sach ke samne aane ka waqt shayad yahi hai"

Vivan-"To aapne mujhe pehle kyu nhi btaya partner.Mai bewajah hi sad ho raha tha . Sirf bolne ke liye partner hu mai"

Dev(slowly pulling ears )-"Mana ki mere partner ho per abhi chote ho issliye mai tumhe har baat btayu jaruri nhi hai.Samjhe chote .

Vivan-"phir chota.ye age ke basis per discrimination thik nhi hai partner.

Dev-"Discrimination to discrimination .

Vivan-".Mai bada kab hoyunga ?😟😟

Dev-"Jab bada hona hoga tab ho jana per abhi chale Veer lok.

In veer lok

Balveer with Vivan comes at the palace where Balveer has kept that machine.Balveer starts removing cloth which is on the machine while Vivan keeps complaining(which he is complaining in all way) about disadvantages of being 'Chota' .Balveer knows that it is his trick to distract himself from thinking about pros and cons of future which causes nervousness in him . So he also helps him by arguing with him on this.
Vivan wear a round metal band on his head gulping trying to calm his anxiety.
Balveer takes   a deep breath to calm his own anxieties which he very well hide from Vivan and after that he switch on the machine but it doesn't work .He looked at the Vivan confused and then inspect the machine carefully and found that the part which is most important for  the machine ,is totally damaged .He looked at that part shockingly and then  again checks parts of the machine properly not able to believe what he saw.How is this possible.Noone can enter in his palace without his permission and no one knows about this except Ananya.
He remembers yesterday 's event .Arrival of Niyati , telling that he had given him the address ,when he gave his phone to Ananya ,Ananya's attempt to Stop him from coming home by her cute drama.
He closed his eyes disappointed and starts getting flashes of old timnasa standing in front of teenage Balveer.
He opens his eyes with jerk not wanting to become weak in front of Vivan.
"kya hua partner?"asked Vivan who is watching his actions which clearly shows that something is not right.

"Lagta hai mujhse galti ho gayi Vivan.Machine kharab ho jaya hai "Said Balveer not able to look into his eyes

"Whatttt"He said shockingly but soon compose himself seeing guilt on Balveer's face"Koi baat nhi partner.Mujhe lagta hai ki jin logo ne mujhe chhor diya mujhe bhi unse milne ki zidd chhor deni chahiye.

He tried his best to smile but couldn't and opposite to that his eyes automatic filled with tears which he tried hard to hide from Balveer keeping back toward him.

Balveer feels like someone is piercing his heart with thousands of knives seeing him trying to hide his pain and cover it with smile like him.No he can't let that happen .His chote will not suffer alone like him.He will not let this happen .He is and will always be there for him .He wipes his tears and take  a deep breath to compose himself , come in front of him and sits on knees to come at his level.

Balveer-"Aisa nhi bolte chote.Ek Machine tuti hai, hausla nhi.Iss tarah na sahi kisi aur tarah se hi sahi per wada to mai pura jarur karunga .Wo kya hai na ki tumhare salman bhai ki tarah Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di to phir mai apne aap ki bhi nhi sunta"
He said last line dramatically in salman khan's style with smile making him chuckle .He hugs him tightly while caresses his head and back lovingly, however his face clearly reflects his anger.

On earth.
Ananya is going somewhere when someone holds her hand and pull her in a corner such that she collides on his chest.She looks at him.
Ananya(whisper)-"O hello.
But this time he doesn't say anything
Ananya-Dimag veer lok bhul kar aa gaye kya"
She looks him but he is still silent.He looks around to make sure there is no one and then teleported to Veer lok with her.
In veer lok.
He makes her stands in front of the machine .
"Kyu kiya tumne ye"He said trying to control his anger as he doesn't her to face his wrath.
"Mai...maine ..kya kiya"Said Ananya first time stammering in lying because the way he spoke is enough to tell her the level of his anger.

"Jhoot bolne ki koshish bhi mat karna .Mai aisa kuch nhi karna chahta jiske liye sari zindagi mujhe afsos ho"He said gritting his teeth not able to believe that she is still lying.

Balveer-"Tumne iss machine ko destroy kiya hai ya nhi."

She kept mum increasing his anger .He turns back , closes  his eyes and move his hand on his hairs and suddenly turns toward her.

"Kiya hai ya nhiiiii"He shouted making her flinch in fear"ha ya na"

"hh...ha..ha"it is very difficult for her to say these words .He never shouted on her like this.Yes they fight a lot but he never gets angry on him like this.

Balveer(sarcastically)-Wah! kya baat hai.jo Balveer timnasa ke bade se bade plan se bhi dhokha nhi khata hai.Use tumne ek stupid plan se bewkuf bna diya . Congrats.you are really awesome.
He can't believe that how easily she breaks his trust without thinking.He is more hurt than angry.Infact his pain is in disguise of anger.

Balveer (holding her arms )-"tumne hi kaha tha na ki vishwas todna aasan hota hai per per usse nibhana mushkil to phir kyu aaj tumne mera trust thor diya.Meri nhi na sahi uss bachhe ke bare me to socha hota.kitna yakin karta hai wo tumper.Maime to kuch pal ke liye tum per doubt bhi kiya tha per Vivan, uss bachhe ne to sapne me bhi nhi sochha hoga ki ..."
Before telling her about the machine ,he never imagine that she can do something like this.She took benefit of his trust .She destroyed the machine when he returns home after college and invited Niyati to stop him so that he couldn't reach veer lok before she destroyed the machine but she not only break the machine but  his trust too.He angrily smashes the wall behind her and leaves from there leaving her in tears.

So how was the chapter?
Why Ananya destroy the machine.?

Precap-"Mission 'Dabbu Manao'

Kaha tha  na Dil bahut bada ho gaya hai Mera.